Heart stab 💔 (Luffy x reader x jealous Hancock)

Im just putting a new part from devenart. (Sorry if i spelt it wrong)

Luffy jumped in excitement as the ship started to dock on the Amazon Lily Island. Y/n was excited to meet her captain's friends who helped him for the past 2 years.

"LUFFYYYYYYY~" A cheery voice called. Turning around Y/n saw a very attractive girl jogging towards Luffy. She was very ... jiggly....

The girl jumped up and hugged Luffy tightly.

"I've missed you Luffy~" She closed her eyes trying to enjoy the moment.

" L-let g-go ... o-oxy-gen." While Luffy was choking to death, the girl opened her eyes and glared at the straw hat girls, releasing her grip around Luffy, she walked towards Nami and Robin, pointing towards them and leaning back.

"And who might you be?!" Nami knew what this stance was, she was looking down on them so hard she was looking up. Nami frowned at her stance while muttering a string of foul language and holding back her fiery fist.

"Now, now Nami. No need to get upset." The owner of the voice emerged from behind the girls. There, a beautiful girl stood with her arm playfully sitting on Nami's shoulder.

"It's a pleasure being here.... Thank you for inviting us into your home." Y/n stated cheerfully, Robin smiled in amusement. Hancock lost it seeing you.

Another beautiful girl on Luffy's crew?! She might even be more beautiful than Hancock.

"Y-Y/n?!" Hancock exclaimed. Everyone looked at you in a surprising manner, except Robin.

"Hai ya cuz. Long time no see~" Y/n said placing her hand on her forehead and flicking them upwards, presenting a mini salute.

"EHHH?! You're related to my girlfriend?!" Luffy shouted. Hancock turned around with sparkles in her eyes.

"Luffy, you finally excepted me as your girlfriend~" Hancock  face planted into the mud.

"He's talking to me." Y/n said bitterly with her arms crossed over her chest, her foot still placed on the back of Hancock's head.

This bit i make

"What do you mean" Hancock said bitterly. Glaring at Y/n With dagger eyes. Sanji was dying with another beautiful woman.

"I mean luffy is my boyfriend, ask him Hancock. Ask him" Y/n said with a few tears in her eyes. She wanted to cry so hard. Thinking that Hancock was more beautiful and that Luffy will ditch her for this. 

"Luffy, honey, love, are you in love with this cockroach from the dead or me~." Hancock asked with determination and guilt in her eyes. That was it.

All the strings from Y/n has broken. Y/n had tears streaming out of her eyes and she sniffled making everyone looking at her. Nami and Robin, no none of the straw hats had ever seen her like this. Y/n took a step back and ran it the doors room. 

Nami's eyes widen and stared at Hancock. She ran after Y/n. Luffy eyes widen he pined Hancock to the ground and said "what have you done"

The straw hats all races to the girls dorm. "Y/n open up." Nami cried. "Hancock didn't mean that." Luffy said.

They all said that until the next morning. "That's it I'm using Cuop De Vent." Frankys attack glassed and the door opened. 

It was the most horrific scene they saw. Y/n was stabbing herself. 

"No Y/n stop!!!" Chopper screamed. He raced to her and took the dagger out of her trembling hand and examined it.

Chopper had tears in his eyes. "Y/n why" chopper sobbed. "It's too deep" the straw hats where stunned. "No chopper do something." Luffy screamed

" I'm sorry" "we lost a crew member