Truthful 🍀(Sabo)

Request are open!

Y/n" Sabo a young blond said. He was searching for a h/c girl. It was a month since Ace has passed. And Y/n hasn't come out of her room. Y/n was Aces biological sister. Portuguese D Y/n. Sabo came late from his mission the night before and has not known what has happened.

He walked up to her room and knocked on her f/c door. "Y/n are you in there?" He asked. He heard some shuffling and opened the door. The room was a complete mess. As he stepped in he saw h/c. He walked quietly to the corner. He bent's down and brush's the hair off her face. The room was a mess but SHE was a mess. She lifted her head and instantly blushed. "What are you doing hear" she muttered. It sounded like "what war wu ouing heh" 

"I'm hear to check on you. Now tell me what has been bothering you"he replied in a soft tone. "Ace" she said between sniffles. Than they became sobs. "I miss him. He is my brother" Y/n said truthfully. Sabots eyes widen not knowing what to say. Thinking back when he was a little kid. Y/n name was familiar.

Flashback (Sabo's POV)

"My name is Sabo and I promise I will do my best" I said politely. Since I live here I should be polite. "Ugh... what is this place a daycare" a fat lady said. I think her name was Dadan. "Y/n please tell me why there are three." Dadan asked to someone who I don't know. "Sorry can you say that again Mrs Dadan?" A little voice who sounded like a angle asked. A girl with h/l, h/c came in the room wearing some black shorts and a pink tank top. "Never mind" Dadan sighed. 

The girls e/c eyes met my one. She closed eye smile and said "Hello, my name is Y/n. I hope we be good friends." The girl, well Y/n said. We shook hands. "Hey Sabo can we talk some wear private." Ace asked. I agreed. We went to the corner and he whispered "lay a hand on my sister and your dead."  

Flashback ends

No ones POV:

"Your Y/n aren't you" Sabo asks. A hint of determination was in his eyes to find the truth. "So u finally remember who I am" Y/n sniffles. "Yes I do" Sabo replies. He lifts Y/n's chin, leans forward and kisses Y/n on the lips passionately. Y/n is in a million shads of red.(or more. I'm being a fuck talker) " I love you, Y/n and never feel alone again"

"I love you too"

________________________________________________________________________________🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸

Hi first chapter done. I hope you like it and request

 are open I will be doing a luffy x jealous reader.

Enjoy and goodbye Teddy Bears🧸 

~Amelia 🧸