Chapter 9

Like every night now, the two lovers went together to Sukebe's room to spend the evening. But unlike last time, Sukebe wasn't playing her guitar and just leaned onto Elizabeth. They silently stayed like that for a moment, enjoying the feel of the other. Even if everything was peaceful, Sukebe couldn't help but feel troubled in her heart. She looked into her significant other's eye, took a deep breath, and started talking with a worried tone.

"Elizabeth, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it, my dear?" 

Sukebe seemed filled with sorrow and stayed silent for a moment. Seeing the state she was in, Elizabeth took her in her arms and pressed her tightly against her body. Sukebe still seemed in a bad mood but tried to go past that and express her feelings.

"I don't feel like a nun, I don't feel like it's what I want to do. I went to the monastery because it's the only choice I had, but now, I feel like it's not what I want."

"And what do you want?"

Sukebe looked at Elizabeth with shining eyes and gave her a quick kiss on her lips. Her arms found their way under her beloved clothes, caressing her soft body.

"I want you."

After saying those words, Sukebe removed her lover's clothes, revealing the upper part of her body. Her gaze moved all around the body, while Elizabeth was just looking at her face with amusement. Sukebe's hand moves along the shape of her love's body, touching with the tip of her fingers. Her hand went from Elizabeth's shoulders, passed by her breast and stomach, only to end on her thighs. She gently removed her pants, leaving her beloved completely naked.

"You really want all of me~" Elizabeth said with an excited voice and a smirk.

"Yes, I want all of you. Especially since... It's maybe the last time I can."

Elizabeth was confused, but before she could ask, Sukebe kissed her deeply and started to gently rub the outside of her private part.

"Don't say anything, don't think too much. I just want to make you happy tonight, Eliza."

Sukebe continued to rub her beloved's vagina, and caressed softly her hair, paying close attention to her face. Elizabeth frowned and made a face that amused Sukebe, it seemed pretty obvious that she never had any experience like that before. She was panting and held her lover close to her.
Sukebe could feel her beloved's heart pounding, only exciting her more. She felt happy that she could make her Eliza feel like that, it was the happiest memory she would keep. Focused on Elizabeth's warmth, Sukebe circled her finger around her lover's clitoris, which made her breath even more heavily. 
After continuing to caress her private part, Sukebe removed her finger, leaving Elizabeth a bit confused.

"Why... Why are you stopping?"

Sukebe stared at Elizabeth in the eyes and put her fingers in her mouth with a seductive stare, slowly licking them.

"You taste good, Eliza..."

"Isn't it a bit nasty? Are you sure-" 

Sukebe kissed Elizabeth before she could finish her sentence, embracing their tongues together.
She then got her face closer to Elizabeth's kitten and observed it with attention while caressing it.

"Sukebe... It's quite embarrassing."

"Don't be embarrassed, I'm glad that it's so wet for me." 

Sukebe leaned toward it and gave it a gentle kiss while caressing her lover's body. She proceeded to lick her lover's privates and took her time while doing so. She made sure to go as deep as she could, ensuring she wouldn't make it uncomfortable for Elizabeth.