A/N: New Fandom Fanfics?

Hi my little creepy crawlies! Im so sorry that Ive been literally dead for the last 2 months but I have some really good ideas for this book, I just have to figure out how to write them. 

Ive recently been thinking about writing for other fandoms that Im in rather than just sticking with the Slashers. 

The to others that I would consider writing about would be Avengers and Harry Potter. For the Avengers fanfic, I would do a multiverse reader fanfic where the reader is transported to the avengers dimension/AU and they become a "threat" due to knowing just about everything that will happen in the future due to having seen the movies in their original reality. 

For Harry Potter, I would make it where Y/N is magickal without the use of a wand due to having these large brown angel wings. The wings hold their magickal energy and they are constantly hiding around Hogwarts until someone finds them. Maybe Hagrid or Dumbledore. One of them would adopt them. I was thinking the love interest would probably be Draco seeing as Ive been really into writing some angsty enemies to lovers stuff the last year or so. 

let me know what you guys think! (I should have another chapter out by tonight if I can put down all my thoughts for it so be on the lookout!)