Chapter 7

RECAP:

I looked at them, at the men who also stopped to look at them, and then back to them. I stared Tiff dead in the eyes as I watched her look at the man supposedly named Michael in absolute frustration before throwing the knife down on the mail table.

"Explain. Now."

————————————————

I had been told to stay on the couch as Charlie tended to the large gash in my calf and Tiff took the two older men to the kitchen to scold. She yelled a lot.

"What the hell were you thinking Michael? She's our housekeeper! And both Charlie and I had texted all of you that we would be out on a date so no going in the house."

I winced a bit feeling the sting of the cool water enter the cut as Charlie was careful to clean me up. I looked down to find him already looking at me.

"Charlie?"

He hummed in response, looking back down to my leg and began unwrapping some bandages and gauze.

"Who are those people? And why does one of them know my name?"

He sighed a bit before speaking.

"Those two people are friends of ours. They, and many others, come to stay at our house whenever they need to seeing how big it is and they don't really have anywhere else to go. The man with the rubber mask and blue coveralls is Michael. He's a bit fucked up in the head. We all are, but that was no excuse for him to attack you. The other man is Brahms. He was the one who gave you the doll. He seems to have taken a liking to you and helped to protect you from Michael."

I looked at him and he seemed to sense my confusion.

"They're both killers. We're all killers. Me and Tiff included. However, now that you know this you have two choices. 1, you can stay here and promise not to say anything to anyone about this place or 2, we can kill you. Sucks but oh well. So what's it gonna be Y/N?"

I felt faint. All of this information barreled through me like a freight train. I wouldn't be opposed to them killing me, but knowing that their killers makes me pretty sure they'd draw out my life as long as they possibly could. Besides, i dont know how many more of them there are.

"Y/N?"

"I wanna stay. I wont say anything to anyone and I'm just really not cool with dying right now. Besides, you and Tiff have become some of my closest friends and I don't ever wanna give y'all up."

I watched as Charlie let a small smile slip while he bandaged me up. We both stayed there in silence before Tiff came back in the living room with the other two men. She had worry written all over her face and came running over to me and scooped me into her arms practically shopping my face right into her boobs.

"Oh my god sweetie are you ok? Do you need anything?"

"I need to breathe..." I muffled out.

She quickly pushed me away and held onto my shoulders keeping me up straight and facing her. I looked at her as she got up making sure to examine me once more and ushered the boys over to me. Michael stood there and I could almost feel his dramatic eye roll. Brahms on the other hand immediately went to his knees so we were face to face on the same level.

"Mx Y/N! We are so so sorry for scaring you! And Michael is very sorry about hurting your leg. Can you forgive us?"

It was still frightening to hear this childlike voice come from a large post-pubescent man but I stopped myself from flinching this time.

"It's really ok Brahms. Thank you for your apology I'm just still a little shaken up from the whole ordeal."

Brahms nodded and stood back up only to keep looming over me and watching Charlie finish patching and wrapping up my leg.

"Jesus Brahms could you back up a little?"

The man in question did as he was asked but still continued to watch whilst Michael aggressively shoved a pad of paper in my face.

"SorRiE"

I'm guessing he tried his best. I just nodded in his direction and handed him back the pad only for it to get snatched just as fast as it was given. I watched Tiff from the side of my vision pull out her phone and sigh loudly as she read a message.

"Well Y/N, you ready for a family reunion?"