5) Deep breaths...

★¸.•☆•.¸★

Y/n's p.o.v:
I was angry and upset because Leah keeps running off with Aryan and Walker, and she's keeping secrets from me, which hurt my feelings because she didn't tell me. I don't mean to make this about myself because clearly, Walker is struggling with something, but I can't help but be angry at myself. "Leah, can I explain to you in the morning?" I say, my voice low. "No. Tell me," Leah says, stubborn. "Leah, there are a lot of secrets, and it's stressing me out, okay?!" I say, and her eyes widen. "I'm sorry you feel that way," she says sadly and leaves the room. Oh my god no! I'm such an idiot I upset my best friend... I open up Snapchat to talk to my other best friend, Avery.

Y/n: Avery? Are you awake? Sorry for texting so late.
read at 1:23 am

Avery: Yeah, I am. What's up? Wait, omg, how's the sleepover?!

Y/n: Oh, Avery, it's a long story...

Avery: Oh no... I can't wait to hear!

Y/n: You know what, nevermind. Get some sleep I'll explain in the morning when I leave.

Avery: aww ok.. 😢 I'm also sleep-deprived. 🎀

Y/n: Avery, please go to sleep... 💀

Avery: ok! 🎀

That kinda helped, but now the smallest things are getting to me. I was starting to shake, and my breathing was shaky and heavy. I get a new notification, it's from Avery. That girl needs to go to sleep.

Avery: wait did you hear?

Y/n: I hate to ask, but about what?

Avery: You know Claire, right?

Y/n: of course, we used to be friends.

Avery: she's talking about you.

Y/n: I BEG YOUR PARDON ?!

Avery: yeah, she told some of my friends that you're a pick-me and "crave" male attention, and your coquette act is annoying.

Y/n: how sweet...

Avery: I'm sorry, but I think she's just obsessed. DON'T let this get to you, but I thought you'd want to know. Love ya my bestie westie pookie bear! 🎀 oh and goodnight!

I felt my heart beat quicken and I heard my heart beat in my ears, tears welled up in my eyes. This is too much for me; I have too much on my mind. The only thing going back and forth in my mind was "don't let this get to me," but it did. No one at school ever had problems with me; I was a nice person, unfortunately, a people pleaser, but now Claire had a problem with me? Are you serious? It hurt too, we used to be close. I start to lose my vision, but now I'm starting to lose my breath. I felt as if the whole world was closing in on me. Soon, I feel tears stream down my face as I hold my eyes shut with my hands. I just sit there and cry. I needed to let it out, but soon my chest was getting tight, and I couldn't breathe; I was gasping for air. What is happening?! I hear someone walk in, "It's ok Y/n, just breathe, I'm here." A calm voice says, I start to sob into my hands, and soon I was being pulled in. My heart starts to slow down, and I'm finally not gasping for air. It was only a minute, but it was the worst minute of my life. "Here, drink some water," a voice says as my shaking hands reach out for the water bottle that was being handed to me. God, this is embarrassing; I still closed my other eye out of embarrassment; my mascara was also in my eyes and it burned. I'm so leaving a bad review on this mascara. It was a tubing mascara too.. 😢 but that's not the point I drink my water, and it hurts and stings because my throat was so dry. I take some deep shaky breaths. Whoever helped me knew what was happening, so I ask, "what happened?" I finally look up at the figure to see... WALKER?!? I was so lost in my head that I didn't even recognize his voice. I hear more footsteps and more worried voices. Do I look ugly right now? I need to look cute when I cry!! I probably looked like a donkey though, and especially in front of a guy. I just prayed, I was already having a bad night like at least make me look pretty as I cry right? "You had a panic attack," he says softly as I look into his deep blue eyes. I was getting lost in them until Leah comes up to me. "Oh my god Y/n, I'm so sorry; what happened?!" She says worried. "Leah, just leave her alone for a little." Walker says. Everyone was surrounding me, and it was sweet but again, embarrassing. Dior and Charlie were concerned too.