The New Home

Note:

First off, very sorry for no update to this story in so long!

Secondly, I'm doing nearly a month-sized time skip. I like to keep things flowing, towards the spicy stuff later on. What's the 'spicy' stuff? Well you got to stick around and enjoy to find out! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
(28 days later)

Sunday, 8:31 AM...

Adorabella had just finished meeting up with Ralph at Sugarcube Corner this morning. Adorabella is flying at cloud level. She is flying back to the Cloudominium before she goes off to Rockville. While thinking about Ralph, Adorabella also thinks of where she would move out to. She has been thinking of moving out for a while. She feels safe at the Cloudominium, but she can't live there forever. Adorabella knows she has to move into a home of her own eventually.

'Property for sale by owner! Very low price!'

The stone sign is magically binded to a cloud. There is 2 clouds, with a smooth silk-white coloured bridge connecting them. The cloud on the other end of the bridge is more than double in size. The bigger cloud has a very small bungalow house that is almost as white as the clouds themselves. There is a birch wooden door in the middle, and a long window on both sides of the door. The door has a hoof-sized knob on the left side of it, which has the key slot in the middle of it. There are windows on the right side of the house (in Adorabella's POV, the left side). There are more windows at the back of the house. There are no windows on the left side of the house (in Adorabella's POV, the right side).

Adorabella's eyes are drawn to the house, and she flies onto the smaller cloud, and she walks over the bridge. Once on the other side, she turns around, and then steps backwards. She pictures herself being in the house, and she can clearly see who would walk over the small bridge. Adorabella immediately starts liking this house.

Adorabella then instantly starts flapping her wings and immediately continues on her way back. This is it in case the owner selling the bungalow was inside or returning home, she won't be there to appear like she is randomly standing around, which would probably be followed by a long and exhausting conversation trying to explain she hasn't got any of her bits with her. Adorabella needs the help of somepony with talking to the owner of the property.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Cloudominium)

After Adorabella had come back, she headed to the living room. She walks to the sofa that's by the window. She sees that Rainbow Dash left a note.

'Hey Adorabella, I'm just going around and looking for isolated houses that you may like. I've also moved your humongous bag of bits to the bedroom out the way by the way, where it'll be safer'.

Adorabella stretches while clicking her joints. Her wings stretch out as she leans forward, bending her back while looking up. She then stands up straight, shaking her wings and limbs.

"Hug attack!" Rainbow Dash came out of nowhere, tackling Adorabella to the floor with her, making her flinch and screech in shock, then giggles.

"Hey," Adorabella smiled slightly.

"Hey," Rainbow Dash chuckled as she helps Adorabella up.

"I... there's a house I've found that... it's... perfect," Adorabella stated.

"Awesome, that's great," Rainbow Dash patted Adorabella on the back.

"Is something wrong?" Rainbow Dash asked. She can see it on Adorabella's eyes. The white pegasus has something on her mind.

"You've made me feel safe... I'm scared to live on my own again..." Adorabella started off explaining with a trembly voicr.

"I... I used to feel safe being all alone... but now, I'm scared to be alone again. You've... you've kept me safe, you... you looked after me," Adorabella murmured while looking down.