The Incident

(Night time)

Rainbow Dash is locking her Cloudominium doors. She has let her friends know that she's going to be busy, so they won't look for her while she's with Adorabella. Rainbow Dash is carrying a blue rucksack with her cutie mark on it, filled with everything she needs to take with her. Rainbow Dash feels bad, because she took a lot longer than she should have.

"Off somewhere?" Rainbow Dash turns around and sees a pegasus stallion. He has light lime green irises for his eyes, a grey nose and light cyan fur. His legs have 2 ice blue strips on them, and dark grey hooves. His mane has a fringe over his eyes, that's a darker shade of cyan. His tail has a much brighter ice blue colour. This stallion is around the same size as Big Mac, just that this 'Big Mac' has big muscular wings. He has a lot of visible leg and body muscle. The stallion is very muscular.

"Yeah I am Ralph, I'm gonna meet with a friend. I'm staying over at theirs tonight," Rainbow Dash nodded.

"Alright no worries, we won't need to go inside. The repairs that need doing are on the outside. You go and enjoy your sleepover," Ralph nods back and extends his right forehoof, which Rainbow Dash grabs with her left forehoof and shakes.

"Thanks Ralph, my place could so with a... few repairs," Said Rainbow Dash.

"No worries, that's what I'm here for. Now, go and enioy the rest of the night with your friend," Ralph reassured.

"Awesome, but I need to get going now, I'll see you around," Rainbow Dash said as she flaps her wings and takes off.

"Right, see you," Ralph waves off Rainbow Dash.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Adorabella had been waiting by her door for many minutes now. She has her cloak and her necklace on. She hears the knocks on the door and without thinking she pulls her hood down and eagerly pulls the door open, excited to see Rainbow Dash. But outside isn't Rainbow Dash. She gasps, takes many steps back and screams.

Outside are 2 stallions, one being a unicorn and another being an earth pony. The earth pony is yellow and has green irises for his eyes, and a poofy dark brown mane and tail. The unicorn is light grey and has a mane and tail that's a mixture of dark cyan and turquoise colours, and the irises for his eyes are red.

"Long time no see... Adorabella," The unicorn said as he and the earth pony steps into the shack. Adorabella gets pressed against the back of the wall by the earth pony, at the opposite side of the door. Adorabella is struck frozen by fear. She doesn't know how to react. How did these stallions find her? Adorabella whimpers and closes her eyes in fear, as she gets forced to stand on her rear hooves, her forehooves being pinned by the earth pony's forehooves.

"Wondered who lived in this lame old place since the trip a decade ago. No wonder you were never seen for so long. That moat won't stop us lol," The earth pony said as he breathes over the frightened mare's face, making her cough.

"Now how about we have some... fun-"

"HEY! You leave her alone!" A female voice screamed.

The 2 stallions turn around and before they could react they get kicked down to the floor. Rainbow Dash returned, and with her wings extended gets in front of Adorabella. The light blue pegasus immediately goes into protective mode. The 2 stallions got up and they take a step back. Rainbow Dash is scraping the floor with her forehooves like an enraged bison protecting their own, growling and frowning.

"Leave while you still can!" Rainbow Dash growled aloud, bluffing a charge, making the 2 stallions flinch and take another step back.

"Well, now we have two mares," The unicorn chuckled. The 2 stallions then took a few steps closer, trying to tower over the 2 mares.