Chapter 12

✟ 𝙀𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧 ✟

I don't think I've been this happy since I bought a watch for my Dad and he cried of happiness

It had been a couple days since the party, and although we didn't see eachother much due to family stuff, we had been texting practically all day everyday. It was family movie night tonight though, so I finally get to see her.

She's still pretty rattled from what happened, but she seems to be okay.

I'm not making assumptions until she tells me she is.

Tonight's theme is pajamas and horror. I pulled on blue and black flannel pajamas and a black shirt. I came down the stairs and immediately started cackling.

"Dad what are you wearing?"

Mom and Dad were standing in the kitchen wearing matching dinosaur onesies.

"They're our dino suits!" Mom explained

"If this didn't make her happy, I would be leaning towards ending my life." Dad looked dead inside.

"Awe Aaron. You look great."

"Love, I feel like an idiot."

"I promise you're not."

"Well I know that." He made eye contact with her "How easy is it to take this thing off?"

"Get a room you two."

"Go over to the Kishimotos." Dad ordered

"Bro what about you?"

"We'll be there shortly." Mom smiled.

"You guys are disgusting."

"Go away."

I rolled my eyes, walking over in Crocs. I know it's not fashionable at all but I'm too excited to care.

"Oh hey Ethan" Naz greeted me

"Hi Nazeera."

"Where are your parents punk?" Kenji came over and ruffled my hair

"Probably having sex. Also, your pajamas are ridiculous."

He was wearing a full two piece set, with all the members of one direction on them.