Chapter 1

✮ 𝙊𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙖 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙤 ✮

"THAT'S NOT FAIR."

"WE'VE WATCHED TANGLED FOR THE LAST 3 MOVIE NIGHTS WE ARE NOT WATCHING IT AGAIN"

Currently, Dad and Uncle Aaron were fighting about movies like their lives depended on it.

"OH FUCK YOU"

"LANGUAGE"

"FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK"

"Who do you think is gonna give in first?" Ethan whispered

"Mmmm I think my dad." I smiled at him "I love Tangled but your dad has a point."

"My dad always has a point"

"Shut up Warner." I rolled my eyes, tuning back into the fight.

"I didn't ask you to become my despicable brother in law but look at where we are now."

"You and Juliette AREN'T EVEN RELATED"

"WE ARE SOUL SISTERS"

"THAT'S A TRAIN SONG YOU INCONSIDERATE ASS"

"OH SO NOW WE SWEAR? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE IF YOU SWEAR YOU'RE STUPID THING"

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU KISHIMOTO"

Ethan tapped my pinky with his. I looked over at him, he tilted his head toward the door as if to ask 'do you want to leave?' I nodded my head. We slowly got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Your dad is very passionate about Tangled."

"Mhm" I grabbed the jug of chocolate milk from the fridge and started to pour some into a mug. "Do you want some?"

"Warm or cold?"

"I'm gonna put mine in the microwave so yeah warm."

He nodded. When we were young, if we ever got sick of the bickering we would go into the kitchen and drink warm milk until mom or jello yelled at them.

"Y'know what I still don't understand?"

I glanced at him "What?"

"You're 17 and you still choose to dress like that."

I whacked him with the towel I was holding.