𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐃𝐀𝐘.!!

Jayda Alaya Bennett12:54 PM📍: Bennet House

Jayda Alaya Bennett
12:54 PM
📍: Bennet House

On The Way by Jhene Aiko blasted through Jayda's headphones as she sat at the kitchen table, eating Beef Stew. She had been sick for the last couple of days and as they went by, it got worse.

School was starting in a few more days which made the girl nervous. She was gonna be meeting new people, people were gonna recognize her from her vlogs, and much more. And being TD's sister, she already knew they were gonna try to get close with her just to get close to TD.

TD took her headphones off, interrupting her from her thoughts. "I know you sick and all but we gotta film today."

Jayda mentally groaned as she patted her bonnet and stood up from the chair. "I'm finna see if I can stay home."

The girl grabbed her bowl and dumped it. She then washed it and started heading upstairs.

Jayda closed the door behind her as she walked into the room. She FaceTimed Kinigra and watched as it rang.

"Hey baby!" Kinigra happily greeted with a wide smile. Jayda smiled and coughed as she waved.

"You sick?" Kinigra asked as she propped her phone up.

Jayda nodded. "I was callin you to see if somebody else could take my spot."

"Uhhhh, sure. Tell TD I'm finna come pick him up and I'm finna bring you some cough drops."

"K. See you later."

"See you later." Kinigra replied and hung up.

Jayda texted TD as she walked to the bathroom. She took a roll of tissue and left.

The pink haired girl went back to her room and closed the door. She went to Netflix and turned on Enough.

✰✰✰

It was now 3:43 and Jayda was the only one in her house, although she already knew nobody would be home until 6-8. The girl was watching MTV Downtown on her iPad while she ordered some food from Domino's.

Jayda turned her phone off when she finished. She sneezed a few times and grabbed two Kleenex.

"Seraph, crossed fingers is calling." Siri spoke.

Jayda accepted the call after she threw the tissue away. "Hey y'all." She smiled.

"Hey pooh!" Seraph greeted back also with a smile. "Kinigra told us you sick. You ok?"

Jayda nodded. "Yea. What series y'all filming for?"

As Seraph was finna answer Jeremy pushed her out of the camera. "We filmin the high school drama, part two." He said while holding up two fingers.