DATE VLOG.!!

Jayda Alaya Bennet

Jayda Alaya Bennet

4:45 PM

MS. DEON HOUSE 📍

"Oh shit!" Jayda screamed as she accidentally dropped the camera. She pursed her lips together and picked it up. She sat her camera down on her vanity and sat down in her chair before she started recording.

"Hey, y'all! Welcome back to my channel, or if you're new welcome to my channel," she said, clapping her hands together after the last sentence. "My name is Jayda and today we're going to vlog this date Roman planned for us. We're supposed to be going-"

Ari busted into the room with Miya and Paige, making Jayda stop and turn around. "They're going... Drumroll please," Ari said. Miya and Paige started to pat their thighs quickly.

"SOMEWHERE!" The three yelled in sync, doing jazz hands. Jayda rolled her eyes and pulsed her lips. "I could've said that..."

"Well, you didn't," Paige said. "Did you even pick out your fit?"

Jaydas' face went blank. "No. Y'all ain't even give me time, y'all just busted in here." She answered. 

Miya shrugged her shoulders. "Just be lucky we ain't Katrina."

Jayda jerked her head back and clapped her hands. "I'm not even gon say anything." She said as she turned back to the camera. "Anyways. I'm finna pick out my outfit, and you're coming with me." She winked at the camera before she picked it up.

"That wack ass, off-brand Disney transition." Paige playfully said as Jayda walked past. Jayda smacked the back of her head and ran out of the room, Paige trailing behind her.

"I'M SORRY BABY D!" Jayda screamed as she ran around the kitchen table. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" she exclaimed.

Paige looked at her, dumbfoundedly. "So your hand just so happened to slip?" she asked.

"Yeaaa!" Jayda dragged as she looked around the room. "But you know, Jackson also told me to hit you 'cause you took his food from last night. I think you should go beat on him you know. I'll even cheer you on."

As Paige turned her head to the living room, Jayda ran out of the kitchen. She ran all the way upstairs and into her room.

"Okay for real now. Let's get these fits out." She mumbled. As she got closer to her closet, Miya and Ari jumped out. "That lame ass jumpscare. Do better next time,"

"So there's gonna be a next time?" Miya asked. Jayda shook her head. "I hope not," she uttered. 

She didn't give the two girls a chance to speak before she kicked them out. "I was just playing guys. Now, let's get ready." She smiled, clasped her hands together, and walked into her closet.