90'S DAY.!!

Jayda Alaya Bennet

Jayda Alaya Bennet

3:25 PM

HOME📍

___________________________________________

Jayda was currently in the kitchen, smacking on a Lunchable as TD complained.

"We not finna start this shit today Jayda." TD complained as he picked his hair out. Jayda grabbed the last cookie from the small tray and ate it, chewing loudly as she walked past him. She threw the tray away and sat down on the couch, turning on One on One.

"You ain't finna get ready for today?" TD asked as he stood in front of the big screen. "What's so special about today that I gotta get ready for?" Jayda asked as she paused the show. "The squad having a 90's day themed photo shoot and we goin out to eat. We gotta be at the studio by 4:00." TD explained as he took a seat besides Jayda. "Oh yeaa, that is today ain't it? I'll go get ready."

Jayda pushed herself off the couch and skipped up the stairs, tripping over a few steps along the way. She ran into her room and quickly put an outfit together, deciding on a cropped black tank top, white basketball shorts, a plain pair of black sweats, a plain white jacket, and a bandanna. She quickly ran to the bathroom and got dressed before she started on her hair.

"Should I leave it down or tie it up?" Jayda mumbled to herself as she bit on her manicured nails, looking in her mirror. "Yea I'mma just leave it down." Jayda mumbled to herself as she grabbed her flat iron from the top of her closet. She walked back into the bathroom and unwrapped the chord, plugging it up and waiting for it to get hot.

Jayda walked back out of the bathroom and grabbed her Air Forces box, putting it in the bed and turned on her get ready playlist before she walked back into the bathroom. She made sure the flat iron was hot before she put her hair in sections, starting on the back of her head.
__________________________________________

Jayda unplugged the chord from the outlet after she finished wrapping her hair. She walked out of the room and checked the time, seeing it was 3:53. She put on her shoes and put everything back before she started running down the stairs.

"You ready?" TD asked as he walked to the staircase with an ice cream sandwich in his hand. Jayda nodded her head and opened the big door, closing it when she felt the heat. "You want us, to go outside in that?" Jayda asked as she pointed at the door. "Girl. Shut up and go outside, I got you a water,and it's fresh from the deep freezer." TD said as he pushed her out the door.

Jayda sat down on the porch bench and started swinging. "Who picking us up?" She asked as she turned her head to TD as he sat next to her. "Uhm I don't know, it's probably an Uber." TD answered, his tone in an obvious manner. "Uhmm. Not too much. It was just a question." Jayda said as she put her hand in his face. "Ian do too much, I just told you what you wanted to know." TD uttered. Jayda put her index finger over her mouth. "Ok TD."