Chapter 4

"God, I've missed this." she said then took another hit, making the bud smaller to the point where you couldn't really hit it anymore or you would get burned. She put it out in the ashtray Luz gave her, Luz's features were relaxed, and she was looking at Amity, her eyes bloodshot. For some reason Luz looked silly so Amity started laughing.

"Oh god, you're a giggler." Luz said while shaking her head laughing a little, Amity laughed harder. "Come here you weirdo." She grabbed Amity by the shoulders and laid her down on her lap, then she began playing with her hair.

"You're just so beautiful, I don't know if I have told you that. I think I'm going to love you." Amity said, she reached up and stroked Luz's hair, making the girl blush. She knows that Amity was just saying this because she doesn't know what she was saying, but it was still nice. It was nice to think that the green haired goddess liked her like Luz liked her, but that was impossible.

"Thank you, you're beautiful too." Luz said and kissed the girl on the forehead. Amity smiled and pulled her down again and kissed her lips. Luz was shocked, but she didn't pull away. She knows she should, but she wanted to stay there for a little longer. After a few seconds Amity pulled away.

"You know, I've always wanted to do that. I just didn't know it." Amity said, her eyes sobered up a little bit.

"Maybe you need some cold water." Luz said, Amity pushed her lip out and started to pout. Luz knows that Amity was too far gone to know what she did and said, so she didn't think of it anymore.

"Nooooo, I'm just tired. Can we sleep?" she asked in an attractive whiney voice. Luz blushed but picked up the girl and laid her down on the bed, Amity began to blush as well.

"You can sleep on the bed." she said while she pulled up the blanket up to Amity's. Luz's phone went off signaling that school was canceled for tomorrow. "No school tomorrow." Luz said while grabbing a couple of blankets. She laid them down on the floor and before she could lay on them herself, Amity spoke up.

"Can you sleep with me? I don't like sleeping alone in the dark." She looked up at Luz with her golden eyes, Luz noticed the bags under her eyes again and nodded.

"Okay." Without a further word she crawled into the twin sized bed and Amity laid on her chest. Luz put her arm under and around the small girl, pulling her closer. Amity was cold; it was like she had no body heat. Maybe it was a witch thing, cause Eda was always cold too. Luz just thought it was the curse that made Eda cold, but I guess it was just her people.

Amity closed her eyes and fell asleep; Luz was right behind her. The girls slept in each other's arms while the rain continued.

In the morning Luz was the first one to wake up. She looked at Amity, who was still resting on Luz's chest. Her hair was tickling Luz's face, she tried not to sneeze. She didn't suffer for long though, because Amity soon woke up and kicked off the blanket, obviously too hot. "Good morning..." she said, rolling over with her head snuggled into Luz's hair. Luz noticed her hair was up in a bun, but that wasn't what made Luz confused. The bruise on her neck is what made her confused, she'd have to ask Amity about them, when she was awake that is.

"Good morning." Luz said with a slight laugh. She felt very well rested.

"That had to have been the best I have ever slept." Amity said, her voice still groggy. Luz laughed again.

"We have to get up sadly." Amity made a pouting noise but still got up. "You want some Griffin eggs?" Luz asked her while headed downstairs.