Draco x reader

ok so this is my first harry potter oneshot pls dont hate me for it its my first and definatly not my best its kind of cheezy so pls forgive me! 

-------------------

Draco Malfoy stalked along the school corridors— avoiding passing students. It was unusual his behavior. Rarely could he be seen with his companions Crabbe and Goyle nor was his gang quite around him so much. In fact, he seemed to prefer to be by himself these past few months. He hurried along so quickly in the hallway, he almost seemed anxious. "Out of my way," he said in an irritable tone as he shoved you aside.

"Excuse me!" I said "that's not a way to treat a lady!"

Draco turned around, his eyes narrowing as he looked at you. "And what if I don't feel like treating a lady right now?" he snapped back, his tone icy. He didn't have the patience for idle chit-chat, not when he had so much on his mind.

"you listen here! if you don't start treating people more nicely i might just have to tell maybe...your father" you said walking slowly towards him darkly

Draco's eyes widened slightly at the mention of his father. "You wouldn't dare," he said, his voice low and menacing. He took a step closer to you, looking down at you with a sneer. "And what do you know about my father anyway? You're just another filthy mudblood trying to make yourself feel important."

"Oh you don't know what i would do. I have...conections to your father in some ways, and I. Don't. Care. about what you think of me, i may be a muggle but i have what you dont"

Draco raised an eyebrow at your words, intrigued. "And what exactly do you have that I don't?" he asked, his tone skeptical. He couldn't imagine what connections you could possibly have to his father, but he was willing to hear you out.

You took a deep breath "love, friends, and a family who loves me."

Draco scoffed at your words, rolling his eyes. "Love and friends? What a load of rubbish," he sneered. "And as for family, you clearly have no idea what it means to be truly loyal to one another." He turned away from you, his voice cold. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have more important things to attend to than this meaningless conversation."

you glared at him but rememberd something "Malfoy! wait"

Draco paused, turning back to look at you with a raised eyebrow. "What do you want?" he asked, his tone impatient.

"it would be....better if you didn't tell your father about this." you knew you sounded silly but you couldent have his father knowing about this before you got the chance to tell him first

Draco raised an eyebrow at your request, but decided to humor you. "Fine," he said with a shrug. "I won't say anything to him for now. But don't expect me to keep quiet forever." He turned away from you once again, his steps quickening as he made his way down the hallway.

"Thanks." you mumbled but was glad he couldent hear you and walked over to a group of your friends

As you walked away, Draco couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt. He knew he was being unfair to you, but he couldn't bring himself to show any kindness or compassion towards anyone right now. His mind was consumed with thoughts of his family's honor and the task that lay before him. He walked to the great hall to meet up with his friends Crabbe and Goyle.

Do you think this was a good story??? comment down below if it was good! pls it helps a lot 

-- Ahsoka out :)