Lier

Matteo and Cupcake were walking on a clear path toward the Helogan empire, having successfully warned all three kingdoms about Eldric. Matteo, being the caring husband that he is, reminded Cupcake to be mindful of the people in the Helogan empire and refrain from being aggressive towards them. He explained that the people there might be unfamiliar with the sight of wendigos in their territory, and they will give her strange looks. Cupcake grunted in response, but she knew that Matteo's words came from a place of love.

As they walked, Matteo couldn't help but express his excitement about trying the delicious food in the Helogan empire. He also reminded Cupcake about paying respects to Alexandra. Cupcake listened to her talkative husband, but she couldn't deny that his annoying charm was what made her fall for him in the first place.

As they walked, Matteo suddenly stopped in his tracks. Cupcake, who was ahead of him, turned around and looked at him with a confused expression on his face. "I sense he has found me. Go hide in the trees, my love. I don't want you to be caught in this," he said gently to Cupcake. Though hesitant, Matteo's pleading eyes convinced her to hide in the trees. Matteo then cast a spell on her hiding spot so she wouldn't be detected. 

Matteo stood there patiently waiting, and suddenly, the black dragon descended in front of him, causing the ground to shake. However, Matteo remained calm and stood his ground. The black dragon then transformed into Eldric. "So, you are the draconic priest? Hmph, you don't even look like one. You look like some homeless priest," he sneered. But Matteo paid no mind to Eldric's insult and instead responded with a witty remark, "Is that so? Well, that was the look I was going for."

Eldric was growing increasingly impatient with Matteo, demanding his magic. "Enough of this," he snapped. "Bless my body with your power."

Matteo held his hands behind his back, sighing softly. "And why would I do that?" he asked.

Eldric's eyes glowed with anger. "Are you questioning your ruler?" he challenged.

Matteo's response was dripping with sarcasm. "Oh, I'm so sorry. How rude of me to question the once-respected former king of the Helogan Empire."

Eldric's temper flared. "You either bless my body, or I will kill that wendigo that you seem to care so much about," he threatened.

Matteo remained calm. "As much as I know that you will, it won't solve anything. I cannot bless your body because I do not worship the black dragon," he explained.

Eldric was confused. "Why does that even matter? Bless me now or-"

Matteo cut him off, "Allow me to educate you; it seems that the black dragon hasn't told you," he began. "Dragon priests can bless a person who possesses the power of a dragon, but it has to be a priest who worships that specific dragon. If a dragon priest blesses a dragon they don't worship, there will be consequences. It could even end up killing you. And since I do not worship the black dragon, I am not able to help you. Furthermore, the black dragon never had any dragon priests worshipping him whatsoever."

Eldric frowned; you could practically see the vein popping out from his forehead. "You lied to me, black dragon." Eldric said with anger; after he said that, black mist appeared beside him and formed into the black dragon humanoid form, "I did not lie." The black dragon said; his deep voice was calm, and he shifted his soulless eyes to Matteo.

Eldric: "He can not bless my body because you have no priests that worship you at all!! You knew all of this, did you not?!" He said angrily.

Black dragon: "I did." He said calmly.

Eldric: "So what made you think that your little plan of yours was going to work?!"

The black dragon looks at Eldric, "Use your eyes; he does not worship any dragon; he doesn't have a smell of any dragon on him. Which means he can bless you with no consequence." After he said that, both Eldric and the black dragon looked at Matteo, "You little deviant."

Matteo shrugged his shoulders and smiled innocently, "It was worth a shot." As soon as he said this, Matteo raised his hands up, and his body multiplied into a hundred copies of him; they all, except for one, attacked Eldric at once, while the black dragon attacked Matteo.