Overdue War

Lienna was in the cave working over a large cauldron; she added herbs, dead animal bodies, and some weird-looking rocks; she even added her blood to the cauldron. As she was stirring the pot, flying Wendigo flew inside the cave and poured some purple and blackish liquid into the big pot.

Lienna: "Good job; now all I need is to wait for the blood sun in the next two days, and then the necklace and that girl's blood!! I'll finally get to see Eleanor suffer for everything!!"

Lienna started laughing wickedly; she sighed after that, feeling her crazy side calming down.

Lienna: "This has been a long journey...so many days...weeks...months........YEARS!!" Lienna threw the iron spoon to the cauldron on the cave wall. "Years...trying to find the black dragon's body. It will all finally pay off in a few days."

The flying Wendigo grunts a slight noise to the old woman, a way to show that the Wendigo is communicating with the older woman. Lienna: "Yes, Yes, I didn't forget our promise about protecting your home and yadda yadda; you don't have to remind me every time.

Suddenly, five little babies flying Wendigos flew into the cave and played around the cauldron, which was still on the fire pit. Lienna wasn't pleased about this, so she turned to the Adult Wendigo.

Lienna: "Hey, don't let your babies play around my cauldron. It's important to bring the black dragon back to life in a few days, and I don't want a single vial to spill out if they bump into it."

The adult flying Wendigo gathered the tiny children, and suddenly, the little children started playing and climbing all over the adult Wendigo's body. They were making all sorts of noises, like laughing, which sounded like a high-pitched, distorted sound. This really annoyed the ugly old woman.

Lienna sighed, Lienna: "It can't be helped; tell them a story so they can sleep."

The Flying Wendigo grunts in response; it gathers the five babies from its body and puts them on the ground gently in a nice group circle. The little babies looked up to the adult Wendigo with their big, innocent bubble eyes; it almost makes you want to forget that they'll grow up into a vicious, bloodthirsty monster.
The adult Wendigo started telling a story, but it wasn't any good, and it was short; it was one of those "once upon a time, something crazy happened and the end" type of stories. The little flying Wendigo babies blinked at the adult Wendigo with a bored expression. The older woman, Lienna, sighed and shook her head.

Lienna: "That's not how you tell a story. Let me show you how it's actually done."

The old woman walked over to the group and sat near them. "I'll tell you a real story; I'll try to keep it short," she said cheerfully and smiled at the little babies. The little Wendigo babies knew that the story would be long, so they laid on their stomachs and looked up at the older woman, ready to hear about the story. Lienna cleared her throat, "Back during the earlier times when the previous Helogan King was still alive, it was the 200th third era."

Story Time!!!

The sun rises over the mountains in a brilliant cascade of golden light, casting long shadows across the verdant fields below. The air is warm and sweet with the scent of wildflowers. The birds sing their morning tunes while the bees buzz among the blossoms. The sound of the blacksmith's hammer echoes across the meadow as he forges new swords. In the towns and villages, people bustled about their morning routines, preparing for another day of work or play.

There was a group of six walking on the dirt path of the village; they were walking towards a hub to conduct their business. As they walked in, merchants, guards, and civilians were all at their tables, drinking and laughing filled the air. The group of six found their spot, which was in the corner; once they sat down, the waiter put a large jug of beers on their table without even ordering it; that's just how it goes.