"Family" Reunion(Revisited end)

Y/n open his eyes slightly to see he was in a restroom on earth. He groan in pain and look around to see he was back in the warehouse where he and his harem live as he was in his underwear. He see it was the middle of  the night and he hold his head as he have a massive migrain. He get up and walk outsode to see the full moon shining brightly. He sight and decide to go take a walk, so he got dressed up and walk in the empty streets as it was midnight. As he walk he look at his side to see his reflection. He stop walking and look at it and remember what he said back when he faught frieza.

Flashback

Y/n:Who said i cared about this planet or this universe? I came here to find my bitch of a mother i don't give a shit for what can happen to it. The only reason i don't go all out is because my harem is here.

Flashback end.

Y/n:My mentors would be ashamed of me if they heared that.

???:Damn right they would be.

Y/n look at his side and see the number 1 hero in his world:Blast

Y/n:Blast? What are you doing here?

Blast:I sensed a large amount of powers coming from here. 2 that didn't belonged to you. Can you tell me what happened?

Y/n:Frieza found a way to enter this dimension. I faught him and he beated me. Idk who was the second source of power taught.

Blast:Knowing Featherine it was surely her. Idk any other person than this woman that can be powerful enought to put such a huge power. But anyway. What are you doing now?

Y/n:Im taking a walk. I...I seriously messed up back there.

Blast:Yeah i can see that. But where are you going?

Y/n:Idk. Where destiny lead me i guess.

Blast:You mean where featherine lead you?

Y/n:Something is telling  me that it isn't Featherine hat pull the strings right now. It was nice seeing you blast.

Y/n walk away as Blast sight.

Blast:There i spoke to him your happy now?

He smile as a woman with a cane appeared with a boy.