Finding my mom part 2

We couod see a city and people were living their life and in the forest nearby the city a portal open and Y/n and hks harem walk out of it and Y/n get down Diane hand.

Y/n:Woah! So it's the city i was born in!

Lucy:Ohhh maybe it have good shops!

Rukia:I do hope they accept swords here.

Soi fon:Same.

Elizabeth:I just hope the people is nice.

Y/n look at the city and looked a bit nervous until he fept a hand on his shoulder reavealing Shion.

Shion:Dear are you alright?

Y/n:I...Idk. Im scared that my mother is reavealing to never love me.

Shion smile and hug Y/n gently and in a comforting way.

Shion:Im sure it will be fine. We are all here for you Y/n.

Y/n:Thanks.

Y/n hug back before lettigg go and grab the compass and look at the arrow pointing at the city. He hen take a deep breath.

Y/n:Ok. Diane do you still have a bottle of shrink potion

Diane:I always have one with me.

She take a bottle in her bag and she drink it and she then shrink down to a normal girl size but the pronlem is her clothes didn't and now she was naked and she hide herself with her clothes.

Diane:SHIT!!!! PLEASE DON'T LOOK!!!!

Erza and Ryuko quickly hide Y/n eyes as Tatsumaki, Lucy, Rukia, Soi fon, Tamaki and Sakura laught at her clumsiness.

Diane:STOP LAUGHTING PLEASE!!!!

She hide her face with her clothes until Hinata give her her jacket.

Hinata:Here Diane take it.

Diane take it and put it on and hold the down part of the jacket to hide her private parts.

Ryuko and Erza remove their hand as Y/n look at Diane.

Y/n:D-Do you want me to make you clothes?

Diane nod still bluhing. Y/n then used his powers to make appear clothes in his hands and he gave them to Diane.

Y/n:Here.

Diane:Thank you N/n.

She kiss him and run behind a tree to change and she come back with more casual clothes.

Diane:Ah perfect. Thank you Y/n.

She grab him and put his face in her breast.

Diane:Youre my hero.