𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

I Gotta Find Peace Of Mind

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋
[ 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 ]

𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟽

𝟿:𝟺𝟾𝙰𝙼

"Dee mama wants you!" Eleanore speaks as she enters her younger sisters room. De'Lennox was painting her nails while watching 106&park.

Groaning loudly, she threw her head back annoyed. "Why?

"Something about new neighbors, wants you to go over there to introduce yourself. She bought a cake." Giggling to herself knowing her mama couldn't bake to save her life, hence why she buys store bought cakes and passes them off as her own.

"Okay, I'm ready." She fanned out her freshly painted hands as Eleanore looks at her, "You gonna wear that?" She wore her father's oversized football shirt with green cargo shorts and low black converse sneakers.
Her long black hair in a messy ponytail, with two braids in the front.

"Yea..What's wrong with it?" She looked down at her outfit then back up at her older sister. She worse a pretty pink sundress with golden sandals, her long black hair out and curly as two barrettes were placed on a braid in the front.

"You look like Jhavi." Referring to their younger brother, she kisses her teeth before standing up. "Whatever." She leaves the room as Eleanore follows behind.
They go downstairs and enter the living room to see their daddy, braiding Jhavi's hair. Simple cornrows, for his basketball game tomorrow.

"Daddy, where's Ma at?" Dee asks her father as she takes a seat down next to him, "Outside talking to the neighbors." She sighs before getting up, she opens the door and sees her mama talking to the neighbor and her son across the street.

She closes the door and heads on over there, completely ignoring the cars passing by. "Dee please!" Her mother scolded her as she brought her close.
Dee was able to get a better view of the new neighbors. A woman tall possibly 5"9, dark brown hair, beautiful brown skin with minimal tattoos. Light makeup on her face as for a couple ear and facial piercings.

Her son looked just like her, he has short curly hair, big brown eyes and full lips. If she didn't know any better, he had a couple tattoos himself. He was just about as tall as his mother, probably played basketball.

"Lashawnda, this is my daughter De'Lennox." Her mother introduced them, Dee softly smiled showcasing her purple braces as Lashawnda smiles back. "Nice to meet you baby. This is my son Durk."