𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

The worst feeling to be on that block listI thought it was fun and games to be toxic

I thought it was fun and games to be toxic

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋
[ 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 ]

𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

The gates opened as Durk seen DThang, Von and Loyal standing by DThang's Black Benz Truck. "Welcome home, nigga!" They all dapped up Durk before getting into the truck, before heading back to the house.
Their mom was throwing a welcome home party, so it was only right she did that.

"How is she?" They each looked at each other before looking at him, "She's good, not thinking about you!" Von and Loyal snickered as Durk rolled his eyes.

"Nah but she's good forreal. Think she'll be at the house. Mama made her come over to help set up, and shit. You know they still close." Which was true. Over the years since he's been locked up, his mom has been checking in on her and Leilani. Making sure they good and have everything they need.

She's still really good friends with Dee's mom so she's around a lot.

The guys enter the house, after Durk got himself together. He entered the kitchen, to see Rizz and De'Lennox playing with a small brown skinned toddler.
Her dark brown hair was in two puffs with her curly hair out in the back, as she wore overall jeans with a black tee shirt and baby sneakers.

A gold bracelet on each wrist as for a gold necklace on her neck, both Von and Loyal approached them. De'Lennox kissed Von's cheek as the toddler reached for Von, he scooped her up as she giggled into his arms.
"Daddy, I'm hungry!" her soft voice squealed. "Folks ain't feed you? A damn shame." De'Lennox hit him in the shoulder, as he leans into kiss her lips. She kissed back, followed by kissing the toddler on the cheek.

Von turned around to see Durk sitting in the living room staring at them, he shook his head before looking away. Rizz makes eye contact with Durk, before tapping Dee on the shoulder. She turns around to see who she's looking at.

Durk and Dee locked eyes as he stood up from the couch, she shook her head before heading out into the backyard as he followed behind. "Dee wait!" He caught up with her outside, he grabbed her hand but she pushed him back.

"What do you want Durk?! Like seriously!" She snapped at him, now irritated at him. He was taken back at her sudden outburst, but brushed it aside. "Damn I can't, talk to you?" She shakes her head no.