✨|~The new guy?~|✨

Summary: A new guy joins school his name is Alejandro and he catches Noah's eye cause there's something off about him.

Noah's Pov
I wake in the morning ready to go to school, I honestly hate school I have to socialise with people who barely have one brain cell but their not all that bad I have friends they are Cody, Harold ,Owen,Eva(she hates everyone as almost as much as I do) and Izzy. They are somewhat tolerable.

I muster up the will to get to up, have breakfast and head to school. I'm convinced it's gonna be the same boring day as always until I hear we have a new student. He walks in and he is gorgeous he's a Spanish dude with green eyes and tall and in my head I'm drooling and I'm pretty sure everyone else is cause when teacher say where will she put him everybody starts going here!! Here!! But then of all people she puts him right next to me I try not to make eye contact but I can't stop myself from staring then he catches me staring and just grins (that's a bit off.. but nvm I was the one staring after all)

Then the teacher says"I almost forgot what's your name?" He replies "Alejandro" T:"Wonderful name Alejandro"

I can't help but feel there's something off about this guy..

OMG I WROTE THIS IN 5 mins HELP I HAVE LIKE A TON OF IDEAS NOW.
Hope this story doesn't flop.