𝟏. 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓

𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓊𝓇𝑒

𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓊𝓇𝑒

▂▃▅▆█▆▅▃▂

ONE WEEK. it had only been one week since the classes started, they already had a surprise exam.

Lucky for Grace, it was a Spanish exam, so she wasn't worried, but her classmates were losing their minds. 

Once she finished her exam, in ten minutes, she took out her journal to write down a few lyrics that came to her mind.

She usually writes poems to turn them into songs later. No one really knows about that. 

While writing, she was humming a possible melody for the song, not knowing that her teacher was paying attention. 

"Excuse me, Mr. Schue?" the girl says when she found the perfect melody. 

"Yes, Grace?"

"May I be excused? I need to go to finish an assignment" she smoothly lied. 

The teacher nodded and she ran to the auditorium trying to keep the melody in her mind. 

"Raindrops, first take, go..." she said after pressing 'record'  in her phone while she sat at the piano. 

"When raindrops fell down from the sky," she belted. "The day you left me, an angel cried." she would be lying if she said that she didn't write the song for anyone. She actually wrote it thinking about her father.

She doesn't remember much about him. She only knows that when she was just six years old, he left one rainy night, leaving her and her mother alone to live his dream of becoming a successful Broadway performer. Was it wrong that she wanted the same thing? 

"Oh, she cried, an angel cried." by 'Angel', she meant her mother; she had never seen her so devastated. "She cried..." she ended the song on a high note, sighing she pressed the 'stop recording'  button, going back to her normal life. 

 She understood that the high school status was very important at McKinley, and being a singer was very low on the school food chain, so she never shared her passion with anyone. Well, except for her mom, and Finn...

When they first met in kindergarten, they became best friends right away. They basically grew up together. So, when she was having vocal lessons and dancing lessons, he supported her. They used to have very entertaining shows for both of their mothers.

All the lessons were over once they started high school, and so were the shows with Finn. It all changed when he became the quarterback and she became the cheerleader. 

Hoping no one had heard her sing before, she stepped out of the auditorium, unaware that someone had listened to the whole thing. 

 .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·