Even the DEVIL was once an ANGEL...³

"It's been a tradition of Angels being good and Devils being evil. But is it really a universal truth? The question remains unanswered since ages" a memory flashed in Shubman's mind while he ran towards Ishan.

He knew his father wasn't the kind to spare anyone even if it's his own son. He'll try to kill him too along with Ishan. Oh, what a father he got!

Meanwhile Ishan sensed Shubman's footsteps in the crowd. His ears perked up in alertness. He turned his head towards Shub, gazing intensely. He saw how madly he was running. "ISHAN RUN!" was all he heard from Shubman's mouth.

It was too late. The other Angels started flying towards Ishan at a fast pace with weapons. Ishan smirked and made a mental note to defeat them all at once. He tackled an Angel down with his bare hands and took his weapon. He chanted a spell. The sky roared and thunders fell everywhere at the Angels, reducing them to ashes.

Ishan had a blank look on his face, eyes tinted blood red. Soon, an evil smirk played on his lips. Shubman reached near Ishan, trying to tell him the details of the incident before. He continued his words inhaling and exhaling sharply, keeping his one hand on Ishan's corresponding shoulder and other on his own knee for support, "They have Wisteria with them, you need to run before its too late-"

Before Shubman could continue his words he saw another sight. The most powerful Angel guard was near , too near to them, ready to attack with full force. But to his surprise, he and Ishan had teleported at a distance from the guard.

He was utterly shocked at how sharp Ishan's senses were.
"I didn't come here to run! I came here to finish it all at once!" replied Ishan.
"So it was already planned?" Shubman felt betrayed at the thought that even this cute looking devil was plotting against them.

"From your father's side? Yes. But my father didn't give me any so called orders to finish someone off." said Ishan in a monotone. He was now all set to attack. He took out his hidden daggers laced with poisonous substance for Angels and tore the guard's throat in one go. It all happened in a blink of the eye. The Angel started reducing to ashes.

Seeing this, Shubman somehow managed gathering the courage to ask, "If not for the conspiracy, Why do you have these devilish weapons with you?" , refering to the daggers those which embraced Ishan's hands out of the blue.

"Self defence is a must when you're one of a kind!" It was again a monotonous reply.
"So you and I-" Before Shubman could utter another word, he was cut off by Ishan.
"You talk a bit too much. It'll be a great help if you shut that damned mouth of yours!" snapped Ishan at Shubman, finally replying in another tone, an irritated one.

_____________________________

"NOOOOOO!" Exclaimed the King upon hearing the news of almost all the Angel guards being killed. He stood in a well lit room and threw things here and there. He wasn't worried for his kingdom at all. All he was stressed about was his downfall, the Angel Kingdom's downfall caused by a mere devil.

To add more, his son also didn't help him. Heavens, Shubman isn't even of any help as he did not train his son much to be powerful as he was born with the talent. But talents also need proper polishing right? The King went with the flow of the prophecy that the chosen devil will be killed by his son, and didn't bother paying much attention to his son's training.

He mostly left his son with his mother, where he learnt God knows what! And now it was a great repenting session for the King. "No, it's not the time for regrets! I'll show those lowlife devils where they belong and my son, you are punishable too!" With this the hall erupted with a laughter, melodious but sinister enough to give chills.

He heard some pants, came closer only to see his better half, breathing sharply with sweat beads decorating the face. "My wife, come here , let me hug you for a while, and bid you a bye, a very good goodbye from this world!" His mind turned evil to the extent that he didn't  want to even see his spouse alive.

"No, before you do so I'll kill you" with this the King blacked out when the other hit him hard with his spell.

_____________________________

"Seriously? You don't know how to wield a damned sword? Forget that shit, do you even know how to use your fucking powers?" was Ishan's reaction when Shubman replied that he was a powerful but utterly useless creature.
Shubman shivered in fear but managed to mutter a complaint, "Yu-You c-uhss tooh m-much!"

"Great, fucking great! Now you, you'll tell me to alter my vocabulary? Oh dear, how bold of you to say such on my face!" Ishan exclaimed dramatically but with a dead stare.

Shubman shivered more as he thought he offended Ishan. "I'm s-sorry" he said better than before, but still with stutters.
"Keep your fucking sorry with yourself and tell me where could I find your shitty sperm donor" snapped Ishan at Shubman in an irritated tone.

"Yu-You j-just did not call my father a-" Shubman stopped speaking in between, too shy to repeat the words the shorter said.
"I did" was all that he heard and saw the latter disappear into thin air.

_____________________________

It was almost evening, but they couldn't find the Angel King.
"Don't know where that damned father of yours hid himself, such a coward he is."
Shubman was fed up with Ishan  babbling such non-sweet words towards his father. He knew his father didn't turn out to be a good one, but that didn't mean Ishan would disrespect his father whenever he wishes.

Ishan heard a sound of thumping of the footsteps. He grabbed onto his sides for wielding the daggers. But to his surprise, he only had one of them. Other one was lost, or may be stolen. He took a deep breath and started observing his surroundings.

He saw nothing. There was no trace of Shubman. He didn't realise when Shubman left. Although it was understandable that it's necessary as angels couldn't survive under the moonlight like devils under the sunlight. Unknown to him, there was more to this...
That's when he heard a sound, "DIE!". He immediately sensed where the voice was coming from and started speed walking towards the source.

_____________________________

"Here-" he gave that poison laced dagger to his mother, who immediately stabbed the weapon in the still blacked out king's heart. "Die, you scoundrel" He shouted much louder, "DIE!"... In a moment or two, Ishan reached the sight and saw the sight of Shubman and his mother, almost killing the good for nothing father using Ishan's dagger.

The King regained consciousness and pushed his wife away. He wasn't able to collect his strength fully but even a piece of his physical strength was more than that of the other combined. Ishan being quick on his senses grabbed the mother and told Shubman to take his mother with him and hide.

While the King managed to recover and stood on his feet, swift enough to run behind his wife and son. He was raged at the act of his wife. The poison started to show its effect and the skin on his shoulder and behind the ear was purple with ripples erupting.

_____________________________

The swords clashed and the thunder roared heavily...

-----------------------------

I ran out of ideas again lol😃. I was planning all this for a while now, plus my finals just finished yesterday. For now on, I'm gonna focus on updating only.
P.s.: My mom is all behind me after I told her that I wrote stories. She now wants me to publish the stories I write as books in English only. And to her unknown I write bl, not straight stuff while I told her I write straight stuff with no romantic feelings involved🥲. Hell, I even told her I write about 2 male fRiEnDs and their fRiEnDsHiP traits...

Bye bye sweets👽