🤭✨

"koi var var akhan agge ai jnda eh,
koi mere kolon mainu e churai jnda eh"

_____________________________

"A thief is all that you are, hmph" thought Shubman when he recalled his first conversation with a 'senior' in University. He'd be a liar if he argued that the latter's presence and aura didn't leave him impressed. His way of talking, his smile, his doe eyes, his dressing sense , his style of walking, all left him still as if he was in an infinity barrier.

Shubman was lost again in his thoughts of Ishan Kishan, about how his friends teased him saying 'Ishan Ishan' all day long without any reason and how Ishan always called him 'Shubi'. He even hallucinated Ishan being his boyfriend , then his fiance, his mom-dad's son in law and finally, his life partner til the end. He remembered losing himself completely to a voidless creature named Ishan Kishan, losing his heart and soul to the cutie , drowning entirely in the delusions of the said.

Way before today, he realised himself staring at Ishan Kishan, his senior,  without even getting to know him at all. He watched him from afar for 3 years. But now that it's the time for his graduation, which Ishan awaited eagerly, the younger couldn't find words to express his feelings. Shubman Gill, the University's 'normal' student, felt like running away from the reality and didn't have the courage to ask his loved one out.

His best friend , Abhishek Sharma, who's the one of the members of the University's band, suggested Shubman to confess his feelings to Ishan before it's too late. For this, he suggested Shubman to sing a song for Ishan at the farewell party. But who are we kidding about, Shubman didn't know the 'S' of singing . Though he studies in the Music faculty, he just knows how to play instruments and he wasn't very confident about his vocals.

Abhi assured him that he'd do just fine after practice and there's no way Ishan Kishan, the former vocalist, would reject Shubman Gill after such a proposal. He had observed the way Ishan stared at Shubman with the same passionate love-filled gaze , just like Shubman did.

.........

Time flew by and finally it was the day of the farewell.
Shubman was nervous even after practicing so much for the song . He wanted to present the song to Ishan, so that he never forgets him, he wanted them to hang out together, go to movies, go on dinner dates, go to arcades, watch anime , create songs together, and then finally after a tiring day, they may cuddle, or even make lov- I mean umm, why not?

He was again lost in his train of thoughts. Abhi barged in the changing room, practically shouting, "BITCH, WHY AREN'T YOU READY YET?"
Shubman flinched at the loud roar and sadly , he had to leave for changing his outfit along with an angered Abhi ranting continuously on his friend's 'lahprwahi'.

Shubman, after having himself full with so many taunts from Abhi, finally got dressed. He felt nervous as hell as he stared at himself for a quite longer time than usual. He wasn't sure about all this and stuff, if it would work out or not, if Ishan will finally be his or not, if he'll even be able to introduce Ishan as a son-in-law to his parents- okay , it's getting out of his hands now, he won't be able to bear the pain of Ishan going away , while he'd be doing nothing to stop him.

~Time skip~

"This song for dear senior, Ishan Kishan" saying this, Shubman lost himself in the tune, totally concentrating. He let himself sway with the beat of the song. Shubman took a deep breath before starting again-

"Mere Dil nu hon lggeya eh ki? Nhi pta
Sb bdleya bdleya lggda eh kyon? Nhi pta
Utthde-behnde , jaagde- saunde,
Koi khaban wala Mahal bnai jnda eh"