THE LITTLE SWEET MOMENTS

Jungkook's POV

Do I look that good while cooking that she has been staring at me for so long? Woah Jeon Jungkook, you've got charms huh? Ahh I wish that she also likes me, I really want to bet on this relationship. I'll make the ttaebokki very tasty, then she will think "oh wow he can cook so well too, he's perfect to by boyfriend" but, wouldn't it be out of need? Ahh I don't know I just want her to like me too because I really can't wait.

Jungkook - Miss chocolate ice cream, like what you see?

Mira - huh? what? umm yeah ttaebokki seems nice.

Jungkook smirked a little

Jungkook - Do you know that you say "huh" a lot?

Mira - No , I don't! (said rolling her eyes)

Jungkook - Yes you do miss (giggling) , here taste it and tell me how's it?

Basically Jungkook was feeding her with that spoon, she tasted it.

Mira - ummmm, it's so good! So much my type spicy and delicious. I loved it!

Jungkook - I know I know! I can be a great chef too. (he said proudly)

Mira - Yes I guess, but chefs make more things than just ttaebokki yk

Jungkook - yeah, but I can do anything now that I'm Jeon Jungkook!

Mira - Yeah, can't agree more.

Jungkook - Btw how's the pain? Is it hurting?

Mira - No it's fine, yk I'm lucky with periods mine are not that painful.

Jungkook - That's a relief!

Meanwhile Jungkook tasted his ttaebokki with that same spoon. Mira was flustered.

Mira - ahh you forgot it's the same spoon

Jungkook - yeah, so what?

Mira was silent

Mira - Nothing. You liked it? (she said trying to change the topic to help herself save from getting red again)

Jungkook - yeah, its indeed very yummy, it's a little spicy as per my taste but no worries I will adjust shortly.(He said looking at her lovingly) Also I don't mind eating with the same spoon as you remember we've kissed already?

Mira's POV

Here we go again. after all he never fails to make me blush. Wow Bhagwan ji, you're not helping na? Nice very nice! Don't tell me later that why did you choose this guy? YK I don't want to make any mistakes in falling in love, please don't do anything that my heart will regret later. You remember, how much hurt I was because of my first crush? I don't want to feel the same again.

Jungkook - What are you thinking again? Don't think much, don't try that hard to stop yourself from loving me. Don't be unfair with both of us.

Mira - Both?

Jungkook - hmm, you and me! us

Mira - I don't know what you are talking about (she said looking in different direction)

Jungkook - really? Then why are you blushing so hard?

Mira - Me? haha I'm not

Jungkook - your red cheeks are so clearly visible, so cute

ahhhh bhagwan ji save me!!!!!!

Mira - Ahhhh shut up!!

Jungkook - (laughing) why? (still laughing)