Their lives

Y/N - A pretty girl with beautiful long hair. Her skin is not so white but still pretty. She's a student in Korea and is studying fashion. So basically she wanna be a fashion designer because she's gifted with creativity. She was never a topper but never a bad student either. She was not much interested in studies because she didn't want to be a 9 to 5 employee. She belongs to a middle class family and she is not Korean. She works part time to support herself and her studies. She's filled with passion and committed to her career. Little did she know what was next for her.............

Now here comes our male lead role of the story one and only our JEON JEONG GUK. A well known superstar, known for his music and is a member of the best k pop group called BTS 방탄소년단. Well well I know you guys know our kook very well. A passionate person filled with talents, a baby face boy with daddy muscles and body 👀. Not yet not yet don't drool over him this early gurl!!!!! Wait.... Let the story begin!!!!

Right now (let's call y/n Mira because y/n is really not a name lol) Mira is in her University working on the new dress. As it's an important day for her because a famous fashion designer is coming to their uni to select students for the six months internship program. And she needs this internship to be a successful fashion designer.

Everyone was busy in making their own designs

Everyone was busy in making their own designs . Mira was a brilliant student in her batch, her designs were always unique and impressive. Her fellow mates names Yuna and aera were jealous of her as they couldn't stand her being the best among them. As usual, they were rich girls of the campus and many boys drooled over them. Since Mira was not so rich that's why they were jealous of her . They thought that despite being a low key middle class girl how can she be better than them.

At present
Everyone was busy, including our main lead girl Mira too. Meanwhile, Yuna was busy planning on how to destroy the dress that Mira was making.

Mira's pov.

My dress is turning out great with passing minutes. Only 2 hrs are left until the judges will come, I need to stand out the most.

Mira saw Yuna looking at her with firey eyes

Mira's pov

I need to be careful from them. I have been working on this dress for two weeks now, I cannot let them destroy this precious dress of mine.

After 1 hr

Their teacher came to remind them all about the pending time left

End of Mira's class

Jungkook who is recently at the company searching for his new songs. He is going back and forth with different sample songs offered to him from different big singers. But he knows what he wants and he is unable to find a perfect song for him.

Bang PD- Ohh I think this song will suit your voice. What do you think?

정국- Nah I have done a similar style song before I want something new. Something which will be stuck in my mind 24/7. Then I'll know that Army's will like it too. I cannot let my Army's down I need to make a perfect song for them.

Bang pd sighing for the nth time

정국- Wait I think I should make one on my own

Bang PD- What? I mean yes we can but how? And what?

중국- ahh I don't know I don't know
But now I feel like I wanna make one on my own . Let's arrange a meeting with song writers after three days. I want  two days to think about the theme and genre on my own

Bang pd - Great then. I'll fix that

Jungkook nodded and went home after having some alone cafe time.

Meanwhike her at University

Yesss yessss
Thank God my dress turned out so pretty!!

Eunji (Mira's best friend) - Wow !! This dress is so beautiful

Eunji (Mira's best friend) - Wow !! This dress is so beautiful....... I love it Mira..........
I knew you were born to be a fashion designer
That's why I became friends with you hehe

Mira giggles and hugs her

Eunji- I am sure judges are going to chose you for sure to be an intern you deserve it!!!!!!

Mira- Well well your dress is not less than anyone either . It's so pretty look at it
I think we both are going to be selected today...

They both were really happy but there was someone who was burning with jealousy and of course it was Yuna and Aera.

Yuna's pov

Her dress actually looks pretty I don't know but I feel like I want that dress for myself but I won't because she made her and she's a low key poor girl. I cannot let my standards down.

I will not let her win I'll destroy her dress before the judges come

After half and hour

Nooooo........ Mira your dress..............

I cannot feel my hands anymore lol

It's interesting isn't tell me your thoughts about it.

How was it ?
I hope you guys liked it till here
The next part is soon on the way...................

It's going to be a roller coaster ride my readers
Just wait and watch (wink) ;)