Chapter sixteen

A verse for you: "Ask and it shall be given you, seek and ye shall find,knock and it shall be opened unto you" Matthew 7 Vrs 7.

........................................................

1 year later

" Common sweetheart" Elizabeth held unto the little girl in her arms.

" Elizabeth we are running late" Joshua groaned, she laughed and gave the little girl a quick kiss on the head.

" I am sorry love" she pecked him on the lips.

" Bribery accepted " he smirked opening the door for her bowing down.

" Thank you"

" You know Selena would have scolded you for dragging me out early" Elizabeth laughed.

" Duh! I did I really good job at avoiding her" he smiled and Elizabeth laughed.

" You wish she is going to get you next week"

" No she won't" he argued.

" Whatever floats your boat" she shrugged

" Are you nervous?"

" Maybe...... I don't know if I would do well, do you think I will do well?" She panicked.

" Okay calm down baby, you would do well tell the holy spirit to help you, give you confidence" he comforted her and she nodded.

" Thank you Joshua"

*******************

" This is how I win! Win! Win!
This is how I win
The smoke of my worship really is upon the earth

" You can do it through Christ Jesus who strengthens you, if you think you can then you can. Leave the thinking to Jesus just do the right thing at the right time.

Let the holy spirit guide you and be your comforter, Jesus said in the bible that he has sent the holy spirit as our comforter,

There are times we feel down, we think things don't work for us but God has it planned out for us. He knows what is best for us.

I thank the holy spirit, the Virtous women the likes of Selena and Sarah , my fiance Joshua and you my disciples as a whole. The bible says in the book of Matthew 5 Vrs 6 that blessed are they who hunger and thirst for you they shall be filled, Ask the holy spirit to fill you , there's this joy and peace after being filled which you don't want to miss out on. I really appreciate your time. Thank you Jesus!"

Everyone stood up clapping for her, she was almost moved to tears at the multitude of people at her seminar.

" You did great beth" he hugged her, she blinked away her tears.

" Sweetheart I love you speech" her mum hugged her tightly.

" Thank you mom for showing up I appreciate"

" Anything for you love, may the lord strengthen you "

" Amen"

Everyone held hands ready to sing.

' who am I that the highest king would welcome me,
I was lost but he found me and oh his love for me '

" I want to focus on Jesus, it's about our heart now and not the music so let's begin to pour out ourselves to him let's be broken before him" she closed her eyes singing again.

' Who is like you lord in all the earth,
Matchless love and beauty,
Endless worth,
Nothing in the this world would satisfy,
Jesus you are the cup that won't run dry,

Your presence is heaven to me,
(There's nothing like your presence)
Your presence is heaven to me,

My life time,
I would give God my life time,
If I give God my life time,
He would take care of me,
He would never ever let me down,
I would give God my lifetime.

" Thank you Jesus, let's sing it one more time"

*****************

" Bitch! I saw your seminar online" Lara slapped her hand, Elizabeth glared are her.

" Sorry" she whispered.

" But I saw yotr seminar online and it's was spirit filling"

" Thank you so much Lara" she sipped her coffee sitting on the chair.

" You welcome and guess what?" She squealed.

" What!" Elizabeth said excited.

" I said to guess" she scolded with a frown.

" But I don't want to guess I am not good at it" she pouted.

" Whatever! I got my deal at Georgia's fashion place and I am starting my shoot on Monday " they squealed loudly.

" Omg! This is huge! I am so happy for you babe" she hugged her tightly.

" So imma show who my agent who is boss" she grined proudly and Elizabeth laughed.

" I am buying a new house,my very own house"

" Awwwn.... Like too many good news in how many minutes" Elizabeth was emotional.

" I am so proud of myself" Lara touched her chest.

" I am proud of you too now let's go have Chinese to celebrate" they yelled going into the living room to pick a good movie.

" Rom-com?" Lara held the remote control.

" No let's go for horror"

" Ohhhhh!" She widened her eyes.

After watching the movie for two hours, Lara fell asleep on the couch with popcorn sticking at the corner of her mouth. Elizabeth laughed going to take a blanket to cover her.

She kissed her hair lightly going into her room to sleep by Joshua's side who cuddled her closer, patting her hair lightly.

She is so happy for the life she chose, the life with Jesus to be happy. She couldn't stop smiling,truly the way of the transgressor was hard but she was glad she decided not to be the Transgressor.

********

Thank you for sticking with me to the end, I really appreciate. The lord has been faithful though the enemy has being a threat he still is Faithful.

I am writing my next book I don't have a title yet but the lord will work wonders.

Tell me your experience as a Christian? Please vote and comment.