Chapter Eight

A verse for you: " Blessed be the lord God, the God of isreal who only doth wonderous things " psalm 72 Vrs 18

Elizabeth's outfit is up there, please vote and comment. Love you.

❛ ❛ ❛ ❛ ❛ ❛ ❛ ❛

5/02/24
2:00 am
Elizabeth jerked from her sleeping mumbling inaudible words turning from sides to sides with a frown hitched on her olive skin.

" Elizabeth! Elizabeth!!" Lara shook her vigorously.

She was so scared that something had happened to her.

" Eli! Wake up!" Finally Elizabeth tore her eyes open sitting upright breathing heavily.

" What the fuck was that about?" Lara looked scared.

" What happened to you Elizabeth?" She held her head in concern.

" I am fine twas a nightmare " she pressed her temples trying to ease the headache she was having.

" Are you sure that looked more than a nightmare?" She looked at her skeptically.

" I am fine Lara you can go back to sleep " she said quickly trying to make her go back to sleeping.

" Elizabeth you know you can tell me anything "

" I am fine Lara " she stood up from the bed going to grab a bottle of water downing it in one go.

She walked to her yoga room trying to distract herself by doing some stretches.

" Why wouldn't you leave me alone" she muttered under her breath closing her eyes.

****
Elizabeth couldn't sleep she kept doing some stretches until she finally slept around 5am and she was violently shaken awake by Lara who looked at her like she was crazy.

" Girlll you better tell me what's up with you?" Lara glanced at her picking the eggs.

" Lara I have told you there's nothing really" she applied her skincare on her face trying to sound convincing.

" You look like shit! You have dark circles and eye bags and yesterday's drama is something else" she put her hands on her hips.

" Lara... Look the pan is on fire" she pointed at the pan which was on fire on the stove.

" Oh my God!" She panicked and Elizabeth took it as her cue to walk away.

After doing her morning routine she set to pick out an outfit for herself.

Putting on her shades as usual. She stopped for her coffee going to the office.

She glanced at her calendar tomorrow was the stupid ass dinner she didn't want to go but she wouldn't hear the end of it.

She sighed walking into the office ignoring greeting as she wasn't in the right frame of mind to reply. She opened her laptop checking on her emails and messages.

She heard a soft knock on the door snapping her out of her thoughts. She realized she hadn't been working for the last two minutes she had been staring at her computer.

" Come in" she managed to say.

Her personal assistant came into the office after she was ordered to come in.

" Good morning miss Williams... You have a call "

She furrowed her brow raising her eyebrow.

" A call?" It couldn't be Lara or her mother they wouldn't call the office line.

" Yes ma"

" Okay.... Why didn't you answer it ?"

" He asked to see you"