LUKE CASTELLAN | take two

"Family luke, you promised"
"Am sorry..."

"You promised! You told you'd not leave!"
"Am sorry"

"Luka...I thought you were my friend..."
"I Am your friend! Am Sorry!"

"You...you what? You said you refused..."
"Am sorry love.."

"What are you doing here!?- No- leave m-"
"Am sorry"

Sweating covered his body he woke up in the moonlit room. Catching his breath as he tried to calm his heart down. He was sued to this. The nightmares. It was a curse from his master after all...a reminder of his failure in securing the master bolt. It had been 3 years since then. He had become his master's trusted lieutenant. Backbiter always my his waist ready to cut whoever in the way. There was nothing he looked back to. Thalia, AnnaBeth, Percy...and y/n.... Well maybe there was one thing he looked back at. Y/n.

    "I wonder what she's doing....prolly snoring like a pig" he chuckled to himself as he remained himself how her warmth felt in his hands. Before seeing the the shine on backbiter, from the moonlight, making it feel even more deadly.

    He takes the sword in his hand as his face loses the emotion it had felt at the thought before. His own blood on the sword. One of Kronos's 'pressures' to convince him. But that wasn't what convinced him. Y/n...his dared use her against him. "Am sorry....it's too late now" he whispered. After all. In a day he was going to be a host for Kronos. His punishment he supposed. A fate worse than death indeed. He was going to bath in the Styx to get the curse of Achilles. Invincible yet a small weakness. The weakness which only two people knew. Himself and y/n. He knew what would happen. He would do anything to turn back time...but he had come too far. He had to face his fate. "Maybe that's why mom couldn't bare it....me" he muttered chuckling dryly.

    "It's a heavy price demigod....think again" the ghost of Achilles warned him to which he paid to attention as he dived into Styx. It hurt. He felt his soul tearing apart but one thing pulled him. Y/n. Out of all the memories his brain was trying to rip his sanity off. Y/n shone brightly for him. After all. She was his. Even if he hadn't seen her in a long time and the next he sees her...he won't be HIM.

    He came out of the Styx, the curse of Achilles placed on him. His bandy steaming from the acid like waters. But he knew he won't make it. Because the next thing he knew was darkness. Just pure darkness. He mistaken to be dead. Until AnnaBeth's voice rang through his ears. "Family luke! You promised!" She yelled. He snapped from the trance for a bare moment. Noticing this had an impact on him she tried her best. "Think about y/n! Didn't you say you'd marry her!?" She yelled making Luke wince in pain.

    "Wow...look at them.." a 13 year old y/n said as she walked along with luka who carried AnnaBeth on his back and Thalia behind them. "Yea...that's called a wedding" Luke shrugged. "It's cool! Such a big cake..." y/n murmured. "Hmm sure is.." Luke nodded. "AnnaBeth? You think it's cool?" She asked the 7 year old. "Mhm...I saw it once" AnnaBeth says quietly. "They're cool.
     "See! One day I'll get married so you can have all that cake annabeth!" Y/n grinned. "Really? But who will you marry?" Thalia snickered. "Hmm...Luke? I'll marry Luke!" She grinned making Thalia burst out laughing as Luke glared at the girls. "What...you won't marry me?" Y/n asked with a sad face. Luke deadpanned at her for a while. "Live to become a grown up adult first...then I'll see" he muttered making her grin again. "Really? So you will marry me?" She asked again making annabeth pout for some reason and Thalia controlling her snickers. "Yea yea! I'll marry you when we grow up ok? Now shut up!" He said frowning. "Yay!" Y/n jumped in happiness.

    Tearing at the memory luke struggled against the control of Kronos.

     Luke winced in pain as he saw Ethan approach he was back under the control of Kronos. Ethan betrayed kronos thanks to percy and his talkative mouth. But only ended up plunging to his death as kronos opened up a pit that killed Ethan by dragging him in.
    Percy being angry at annabeth's wound as she laid limp on the floor as she bled out. As soon as luke glanced at the scene he snapped into control again. "Where is y/n?" He asked desperately as he held backbiter.