OIKAWA TŌRU | Clichè...

Y/n is the captain of Aoba Johsai, girls volleyball team. You are Iwa-chan's~ cousin
F/n : friend name

*during practice*
"Okay team! Since this is going to be our last year here...let's give our best and more" you said looking at your team who was now standing in front of you. "Yes captain!" They said in unison. "This time too we are gonna win!" You said extending your hand. "Yes!" They all said enthusiastically raising their hands as well. "Ok let's get to practice!" You ordered.
You were the middle blocker of your team. Though you learnt everything about other positions in the court,your were the Ace. It was the most suiting you, blocking the ball , it was like protecting your team. You had been dreaming to become a professional volleyball player ever since you were five. Your cousin, Hajime Iwaizumi, had shared this dream with you. You would both practice whenever you could meet. Him teaching you the techniques of the wing spiker and you teaching him a little of blocking.
"Okay that's all for today guys! Let's wrap it up after this round!" You yelled from your place. "Yes!" The others answered. And soon the Practice was done everyone bowed to the coach and left. "Y/n! Are you gonna stay again?" F/n called you out as you were still practicing. "Hmm yea! Iwa-kun is gonna practice with me today" you said walking towards her. "O-oh? Well I'll stay with you! Just cuz am worried about your reckless ass" she said, blush clearly evident in her cheeks. "Mhm I'll ask Iwa-kun to practice with you as well" you smirked. "Speaking of which he is here!" You said spotting him and Oikawa entering. "Along with the others and those clingy fan girls." F/n said frowning.
"Ugh I told that idiot to not let any fan girls follow him here" you said rolling your eyes. "Well when did he ever listen to you" f/n shrugged. Rolling your eyes you made your way towards them as f/n followed. "Umm girls it would be nice if you move now! You're interrupting their practice hours!" You said grabbing their attention. "Y/n- chan~ it's fine you don't have to worried about me" oikawa said with his 'sweet' voice. Annoyed you rolled your eyes "am worried about Iwa who you are suffocating in this mess and also he looks like he could kill you" you said pointing towards your cousin, ignored the glares and grumbles from the fan girls.
"O-oh um girls I would love to keep your presence but please restrain yourselves until later" he said smiling as the fan girls squealed and left with a pout. "Iwa-kun..how the hell are you putting up with this again?" You asked nudging him. "Ugh I don't think I can anymore" he said facepalming. "Let's go in now guys" Iwaizumi said to the rest of the team. "Let's go then f/n" you said as you both went in.
After a short warm up session and few rounds of practice Iwa chan came to you. You and f/n were practicing a new trick. "F/n maybe if I jump from here and not too far, it might be more effective" you said. "Hmm let's try that" she said as you proceeded to do it successfully. "Good work f/n! We got it!" You said smiling. "Yes!" She squealed in happiness. Meanwhile Iwaizumi had been watching you both, more specifically f/n, who he had taken a liking to.
Spotting Iwaizumi staring you called him out as f/n became still as a stone. "Oi! Iwa! You finally came" you said grinning. "Hmm yes and looks like you both got a new trick up your sleeves now" he smirked. "Yeah! I can't wait to try it out!" You said excited. "Hmm how about we try it now?" He asked. "N-now?" F/n asked shocked. "Yup! Up for it?" He asked looking at her. "I mean...uh. Y/n...?" She looked at you. "What? Am up for it!" You went beside her. "You can show your skills to your dear crush" you whispered. "Y/n!" She hissed flustered. "Huh? So is it a yes? Or...?" Iwaizumi asked confused. "Yup! Besides wouldn't you boys learn a skill or two?" You asked smirking. "Now now y/n ..I wouldn't get so cocky" Iwaizumi said smirking as well.
Iwa-kun went to gather their team. Tho Oikawa was the captain it always seemed like Iwaizumi was...well what can we do now. Oikawa and Iwaizumi were on one team as expected along with few of the boys. You and f/n were on the team with the rest of the boys. Two of the newbies were on the side watching your match. Iwa's team had taken the chance to serve the ball first and of course Oikawa was going to start. "F/n hold onto in" you said warning her knowing the power of his serves. "Don't worry bestie just trust me"f/n smirked. She was the vice captain after all. And the libero for this match.
Oikawa took a deep breath and served the ball. As you were on the front the ball had went past your head. "Got this!" F/n said as she rolled and managed to hit the ball. The ball was in the air when Yuda managed to hit it towards the other side. "Oh! Your not gonna use it until the end aren't you?" Iwaizumi asked knowing you all well to which you just winked at him. "Oh! C'mon y/n! Not this again" Oikawa whined as you just chuckled and went on with your match.
And so on the match went on. The first round was a decided to tie with the score of 35/35. The second round was going as intense as the first. The current score was 23/24. "Y/n! Shall we?" F/n asked. "Oh finally!" Oikawa and Iwaizumi said at the same time. "Oh should I? I mean we are just one point away from our win" you smirked internally. "Oh well I wanna do that one" f/n said as Iwaizumi and Oikawa grunted and whined in annoyance. "Oh well, since everyone is asking, might as well" you shrugged. You nodded at the others as they understood that you were going to execute ur plan. The ball was already in the air as you all went towards your positions. You were now in the center of the first line with f/n right behind you. Yahaba and yuda beside you as they pretended to be your setters.
The ball went behind you towards shido who was prepared to hit it up or so it seemed. "I don't think they are making the move yet, it wasn't the position they were in before" Iwaizumi said to Oikawa. "Who knows. Let's be careful, y/n is a sly fox" he said getting serious. As soon as everyone thought Shido was going to hit the ball, f/n came slickly and hit the ball towards you. "What the hell? Y/n isn't gonna hit that right?" Oikawa asked. "Shut up!" Iwaizumi yelled at him. Paying their bickering no attention you jumped as you twisted yourself a little and saw where to hit the ball. At that moment as soon as you saw the spot right behind Oikawa. And you hit the ball with all the remaining energy you had left in you.
There was silence in the room. You had won. While the other team stood in shock as they couldn't see the ball coming, you had hit it with such speed. It was almost like their monster, Kentaro. "Hmm we win" you said casually looking at the score. 23/25. "Well done y/n-chan~ I'll get back at you tho" Oikawa said going from funny to serious. "Well we'll see" f/n shrugged laughing. "Good work f/n, it was the best you had done" you said Patting her back. "Y/n- senpai!" The first years called you. "Yes?" You asked. "Can you teach us?" They asked starry eyed. "Uh well maybe some other time guys, we need to be going now" you said looking at the time. "Oh shit it's almost 7! Our moms are gonna kill us again" f/n said worried. "Don't worry I'll come with you and Iwaizumi will come with me" you said. "I- ok I guess" she said visibly flustered.
      "Oi! Iwa-kun, I need you to walk us home" you went towards him. "Ha! No he's coming with me!" Oikawa clinged onto iwa's hand which made Iwa to push him off of him. You stood there, used to this. "Well ok, but you better teach us that move" iwa smirked. "Well you better grow some balls and confess" you returned. "W-what I m-meant a-bout the game ya dumbo!" Iwaizumi stuttered. "Uh huh sure how about you go talk to her right now and I'll talk with Oikawa here, captain to captain" you smirked knowing he would go. "Oh why? Got anything to confess" he smirked. "Hmm yea about that time when you had a noseblee-" " ok stop! I'll go!" He said huffing as he made his way towards f/n.
        "So you have any plans or..?" Oikawa asked rubbing his head. "Well we gotta see, if they grow some balls and confess or not" you shrugged. "Hmm how about we say we are together, maybe he will grow some balls then" he smirked. "Shut up! Someone could hear" you hit him in his ribs with your elbow. "Ow" "that was for those fan girls and besides if you tell him that we are dating, you won't feel your balls" you said rolling your eyes. "Right- wait were you jealous" he asked smirking. "S-shut up! Or ..." you glared at him as light shade of red spread over your cheeks. "Or what Hmm?" He came closer. "Or well I won't teach you an iwa the move" you smirked. "W-wha ....what kind of deal is this!?" He asked shocked by your answer. "A fair one" you said. "Now shut the hell up cuz here they come" you told.
     "Yo y/n! Ready to go?" Iwa asked with a rather....abnormally red f/n beside him. "Yea but what about you? F/n? You alright?" You asked concerned. "You look red as hell, wait are you bl-" "ahh! Nothing am just tired, nothing a little rest can't fix" she said hurriedly. "Hmm well let's go fast then" you smirked knowing very well why she was 'red'. On the way back Oikawa called you giving an excuse of 'captain to captain' to give the love birds who were blind as hell. "So what is it captain?" You asked raising your eyebrow. "What else did you expect me to say!? You seem to not understand how this works!" He whisper yelled as the other two were just in front of you. "Shut up! And don't fucking hold my hand!?" You whispered back as he took his hand back apologising immediately "ah sorry y/n-chan I forgot again" he whispered as you just rolled your eyes at him. You looked at f/n and iwa and smiled to yourself.
"And since we are here, any plans about the final tournament of this year captain?" You smirked. "Ah well of course captain we are gonna attend it and win too! Especially against that Shiratorizawa bastards!" He said getting frustrated. "That dude is still behind you? Damn talk about some dedication" you laughed. "Stop it y/n-chan! It isn't funny" he whined. "Alright y/n we are here, see you tomorrow"f/n said turning back towards you. "Hmm yea see ya" you said hugging her as she hugged you back. "Iwa, you can go it's late after all" you smiled at him. "Hmm don't you need me to convince your mother" he narrowed his eyes on you. "Oikawa lives near my house anyways, and mom knows him so it's no problem" you said laughing. "And besides my job here is done" you smirked. "W-wait this was so that you can do this" he said pointing towards him and f/n's house. "Maybe,maybe not~" you shrugged putting on an innocent face. "...I'll get you back one day....and Oikawa you better not stand and stare like this and make sure she is home safe" He said turning back towards his house after glaring at Oikawa for a minute. "Okay Iwa-chan" Oikawa said gulping.
        "Well see you tomorrow! Bye!" You shouted. "Bye!" He shouted back and you both had already started walking. "Ah so finally alone time" Oikawa smirked coming closer to you. "Hmm don't try anything captain" you glared playfully at him. "Well then stop calling me that" he said looking into your eyes. "Stop what? captain" you smirked. "You know very well captain" he said coming more closer to you holding you hand,Stopping you there and turning towards him. "Y/n....I don't want to become a dad so soon please stop" he said whispering in your ear. You became beet red and pulled away. "The hell is wrong with you!" You said covering your face with one hand.
      He laughed like a kid as you stood there slowly getting annoyed. "Oikawa stop" you said once but he kept on laughing. "Oikawa tooru....better stop unless you wanna suffer" you said completely annoyed as he didn't stop laughing. "But y/n...your face ...I wish I had taken a photo...hahaha" he said in between laughs. "Yea bye" you said walking off. "Wha- y/n-chan wait...am sorry~ please forgive me" he said pouting. "Fuck off" you said. "Aww y/n-chan please...am really sorry and even for the fan girls I apologise" he came in front of you and bowed 90degrees. You stood shocked as he never does this... even in your almost two years of being together...he'd never done this. "Woah there get up" you said as he stood up straight at your words. "Y/n...I don't want to lose you over something stupid I do...please forgive me" he said with the most serious face. "....fine" you mumbled and started walking. "Please- wait wha- y/n..thank you~" he said getting cheerful again. "I swear I'll keep fangirls as low as possible ...so please stay..." he said holding your hands
You stared at him for a minute before leaning and pecking him. He was shocked for a moment then grinned like crazy. You just smiled at him. "Yay! Y/n-chan I promise after we graduate I'll take you to the most beautiful date ever!" He said excited. "....first let's win the tournament shall we?" You asked to cover your blush. "I will!" He said determined. "Now let's go" you walked off with him coming up to you and holding your hand. You chit chatted about casual stuff and soon you reached your home.(sorry author-chan doesn't know how to do casual talk)
"Now if you leave my hand I'll go" you said. "Ah yes....see you tomorrow y/n-chan~" he cooed pecking your forehead. "Yea yea bye" you said smiling. You both said your byes as he went to his home which was just a minute away from yours. You went inside smiling to yourself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh Shit I forgot to ask him to tell mom-" "tell me what y/n!?" "Fuck"