-14

~~~~~~~~~~

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday evening came in a blink of an eye and before I know, I was rushing to get ready for another night of passion with Damon

Initially we have decided to go to his place after spending the night at Red Satin. However that changed as Damon called me a few hours ago to inform that we will be going straight to his place tonight.

I was both nervous and excited about going to his place. I will be all alone with him, at his mercy and he can do anything he wanted with me. The thought made me shudder in excitement.

As we weren't going to the club, I decided to wear a decent off shoulder dress instead of something lace or leather.

When I was satisfied with my look, I checked the time on my phone. It was almost 8 pm. Damon will be here any minute.

Taking an extra pair of clothes and a few toiletries in a night bag, I picked up my phone and went to the front porch waiting for Damon after locking the door.

Soon, his car appeared. Moving towards the vehicle, I quickly sat on the passenger seat. Looking at him, my mouth watered at his casual look.

Though, I have seen him all in his naked glory, but  everytime I see him, my mouth water at the sight of him. His hard muscles and lean built body are definitely a sight for sore eyes.

"You look gorgeous as always, Natalia." He said breaking the silence. His eyes were shining, as he quickly leaned forward and pecked my lips.

The mere touch of his lips on mine sent a jolt of electricity through me.

"You don't look bad yourself, sir." I teasingly  commented and he laughed at it.

"Careful. You might get yourself in trouble with this smart mouth of yours." His tone was playful but his eyes were dangerous with promise.

I shivered at the intensity in his eyes and he smirked at my reaction.

Turning on the ignition, he drove towards his place. Soon we drifted from the heavy traffic of the city and the car made it's way to a calmer area. The buildings became scarce giving way to the natural green surroundings.