-4

_______________________

I was shaking with nerves from inside. I know, I showed him, that his words didn't effect me, but they did.

His words effected me. He effected me.

When Mallory came to tell me that someone named Damon has come to meet me, I was surprised. Though, I quite felt it in his gaze, that he would ask me to be with him.

And I was preparing to let him down slowly. But, when he said he wanted me to become his submissive, I was shocked.

He looked dominant and powerful. The way he speaks, the way he walks, the way he looks at me, everything screamed domination and power.

But, I thought, it was just his aura.And I was attracted to that aura of his.

Now, that I know he is a dom, my mind can't get him out of my thoughts. He was all I could think about today.

His words were still ringing in my ears.

" I have got my eyes on you.My heart wants what it wants. And I fully intend to give it what it desires. Right now, my heart desires to have you at my mercy. My heart desires to see you begging, on your knees, completely in my control"

His words made me feel things. And if I am being honest, they made me imagine about all the sinful and dirty things he could do to me.

The things that I want him to do to me.

"My heart desires to have you at my mercy"

"My heart desires to see you begging, on your knees, completely in my control."

God, Natalia. Stop thinking about him. Stop behaving like a teenage girl, who has been asked out for the first time.

•••••••

Three days went in a blink of an eye and before I know it, wednesday was here.

I was getting ready to meet him at the club 'DESIRE '.