Leon's pov

I was sitting in my room when my assistant came and said that Adrian Romano had stolen our imported guns. I was fuming  . How can he do that ? Look at  The audacity of  that person . First because of his family I lost my mother  And now he wants to start the game again

My man said ,  " Boss , we have learned from our secret agent that Adrian Romano has a  younger sister and she is coming tomorrow.

Wth I didn't know that Adrian Romano has a sister wow ! That's great  Opportunity to take our guns back and get a little revenge

"Okay then kidnap her sister  and don't do anything until I will be there " , i said to my man

I don't have any problem with his sister, it's not her fault that her brother is such an  a**hole  . I'll just want  my guns and then I will leave her .

Next day  , at 3pm

I got a text , as my man said , "we got her sir I am bringing her "

Okay bring her in basement and don't do anything until I come there !  I text him

After 20 minutes i text Adrian Romano

    Me : Hy a**hole ?

Adrian : who the f*ck are you ?

Me : Your best rival

Adrian  : what did you want f*cker?

Me : my guns

Adrian : and If I don't give u that then

Me : then say goodbye to your sister .

Adrain : what the f*ck ! Stay the hell away from her .  If she  gets a  single scratch , I will burn you and your whole mansion !

Me : easy ! Easy dude ! Just bring me my guns and I will give you your sister safe and sound

Adrain : I am coming with guns but don't touch her . If something happens to her , I will kill you f*cker .

My man  came in and told me that she is in the basement. 

So I went to basement and look at my men who are standing there

I look at the little figure of the girl who was tied upto the chair and looking down

I asked my men in Italian as if they use any physical force to get her or anything .
They said no except one slap they didn't do anything .

As I looked there , the girl looked up and my heart stopped at that moment.
She is Tara . Emma's bestfriend
The girl with whom I fall in love at first sight  . Her green eyes , her innocence , her smile  everthing make me fall in love with her everytime I look at her . As much as I wanted to see her again , i am regretting to see her here in this condition . This is all because of these idi*ts kidnapped a  wrong girl  . They  did the same thing once before  . I shouted at them for kidnapping the wrong girl again and he was telling me that No , she is really a sister of adrian romano .

In between my zolotse (darling) spoke and  said that she is not that a**hole's sister . I went to her and held her chin and made her look at me . Blood popped out of my veins  when I see fingerprints on her left  cheek
I shouted at my men asking who did this and when one stepped towards me i punched him so hard that he fall on the ground . I saw Tara flinched . I wanted to kill him but I can't kill him in front of her . I went towards her and opened her hands and feet .I want to punish myself for bringing her to this position.  I looked at her beautiful green eyes which always make me go weak . I wanted to make her mine when I first saw her 3 months ago but she had a boyfriend  but that's was not a reason . I just don't want to put her in this dark world . Her world was  full of lights and I was dark as a night . I was afraid to bring her into this  dangerous world .  But see now she found out everything .
I asked  her if she is okay and she attacked me with all her questions and couldn't help  but smile at her cuteness and innocence . Oh God I missed her so much .  I don't know but  everytime I look at her , I feel a pull towards her all I want to protect her , kiss her forehead and hug her at that time but I can't

She asked me to answer all the questions but before that I want to take her away from this place as i know she is claustrophobic. Okay call me a stalker but I know everything about her life but how much stupid I am not to know she was coming Italy today .

Before I could said something to her , a loud gunshot sound filled the basement . I look back to see Adrain Romano and his bestfriend stand there pointed their gun at me and the next moment his bestfriend daniel held me from the neck and point his gun at me . Before I could do anything i saw adrain approaching Tara and convincing her to go home with him . Is Tara really his sister ?

But my zolotse looked at me and said him to leave me . Oh! Even at this time she remembered me and cared for me   My precious flower.

Daniel left  me  from his hold but still pointed his gun at me .Tara agreed to go out from the basement and we went to garden . My man pointed their gun towards them but I signalled them to put their guns down .

Tara and adrain started talking and i was shocked to know they both are siblings . Tara was looking so heartbroken and  in pain . I can't see her like that but before I could do anything she was about to fall on the ground when her brother caught her.
Daniel looks a little distracted taking a chance I took a gun from his hand  and pointed it on his head . Adrian lifted the tara in his arms and as Daniel gave me  my guns back so I let him go .

Adrian glared at me last time and said , "you will pay for this "  and went away

But at that time I was only thinking about Tara . She was looking  very heartbroken and lifeless at that time .
I hope she gets well  .