Kristy & Louis

***Kristy POV***

Come on Kristy. Just knock. It's not like he would flip you off right?At least I hope.

I knocked gently on the door.

"May I help you?" said Louis looking down at me. I'm pretty short. 5"6. He was wearing a shirt tight enough that you can see his abs. I didn't notice he was talking because I was looking at his abs. "what?" I said looking up. "I said I'm busy right now so if you would just please leave" he said kindly. Well my dreams are crushed. Except becoming a singer. That'd be amazing.

I walked away. But I saw Brenda walking with Liam. Duh! She immediately noticed me and waved happily. I also waved but wasn't as happy. She came over to me and said,"what happened Kristy?"

"Louis flipped me off" I said quietly. I'm too sad to be heard.

"probably because him and Liam are gonna play video games. And I'm joining in." she said proudly.

"you're awesome! They don't have a chance against you. Of course I'm just as good as you. Maybe it could be girls

against boys!" I said happily.

She walked towards Liam and brought him over to me.

"so Liam my friend Kristy had an amazing plan. She would like to play video games with us. It could be girls against boys. What do ya think?" she asked a little too giddy. I think she likes him a little too much.

"sure why not." he said smiling. "Louis we have two new players. Brenda and Kristy." he said. His eyes widened. He looked at me intently. This is unconfortable. "oh you're the girl from the crowd. I saw you. You're really pretty. Can I get your phone number?" LOUIS TOMLINSON WANTS MY PHONE NUMBER!!! Act cool. "sure" I said and we swapped phones. I put my name in it as 'Kristypie :D'.

He gave me back my phone and I gave back his. He put himself as 'Sass masta from Doncasta ;)'. Isn't he just the most adorable person ever!!

I looked over at Brenda and

ahe was already kissing Liam. Damn. Me and Louis just stood there akwardly. I honestly felt like saying, 'maybe WE should kiss to break the tension' but I kept that to myself. But you will not believe what he just said. "should we kiss?" he asked. Omg! Yes we should. "I think we should" I said smiling. He leaned in closer and we kissed. No. Not a peck. A kiss. He was an awesome kisser. "Let's go play the video games, shall we?" I asked. They nodded in agreement. Louis winked at me. I just want to say...

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!