Janetsy Harry & Taylor

Chapter 6

Janetsy, Harry, and Taylor

***Janetsy POV***

I knocked on the door that said 'Harry'. I waited a few seconds and Harry opened the door. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! note that was me screaming.

"hey I'm Janetsy." I said with a huge smile on my face.

he smiled back at me and said, "hey. I saw you in the crowd. You're really pretty"

OMFG!!!! HARRY FREAKING STYLES JUST CALLED ME PRETTY!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

"thanks" i said blushing.

"Babe, who's there?" I heard somebody call in the back. I know that voice from anywhere. Taylor Swift. Ewww! I absolutely hate her. She's had to many boyfriends.

"uh, I can see you're busy so I'll just go" I said turning around.

"no stay. Maybe you two can become friends." he smiled.

"oh fun" I said trying to sound happy.

I went in and sat on the couch. She looked at me in disgust but Harry didn't see her.

"well I need to take a shower so you guys can talk and I'll be right back" he said.

I dont wanna be in the same room as her, let alone, talk to her.

He went into the bathroom and Swift (I'm not calling the bitch by her first name) came close to me and said, "stay away from Harry or else" she said looking me straight in the eye. I just ignored her and looked away. I really don't like getting in fights. Ask anybody.

She took my face scratched my cheek leaving cuts and slapped me. She freaking slapped me!

"WTF!!" I yelled looking at her with tears in my eyes, my mouth slightly open. Harry came out of the bathroom looking at me saying, "what happened! I heard yelling"

I'm going to fucking tell him what happened!

"Taylor over here thought it would be nice to scratch me and slap me across the face!" I said, practically yelled.

"Tay, is that true?" he said

Nothing to say now huh bitch?!

"why would you blame me for it? I saw her out if the corner of my eye she scratched herself and made her cheek red! It's not my fault!" she fake cried. Oh fuck no!

Harry went over to her and comforted her saying, "shh, shh. It's okay".

"Janetsy! Why would you make something up like that! It's not even funny!" he yelled at me. Very, very loudly.

"Harry I didn't and wouldn't make something up like that! She seriously did it!" I said also yelling.

"you know what, just get out!" he said a little quieter.

"but I-" I said but he cut me off

"Get out!" he said yelling again.

I got up and opened the door. I looked behind my shoulder and I saw Swift smirking. Bitch.

I walked out the door and slid down the wall. I was crying hysterically. I was singing to myself a song me and the girls wrote when we got bullied in school wrote.

'You were walking on the moon.

Now you're feeling low-oh-oh

What they said wasn't true

You're beautiful

Sticks and stones break your bones

I know what you're feeling

Words like those won't steal your glow

You're one in a million

This, this is for all the girls-'

I stopped there because my voice cracked. I started crying again. I took out my phone and texted Melissa.

texts~

J- hey mel, can you come meet me by Harry's room.

I waited a few seconds before she answered.

M- Yeah why what happen??

J- I'll tell u when ur here

M- okay can I bring Niall along?

J- sure

After about 3 minutes Melissa came around the corridor with Niall by her side.