Backstage

Chapter 4

Backstage

***Niall POV***

We were done with Little Things and were about to start They Don't Know About Us but I saw a girl in the second row smiling really big. She has perfect white and straight teeth. She was beautiful she has blond hair. I noticed her while me and the lads were singing Little Things. She has a jean jacket that says 'Melissa'. I'll have to get her backstage.

***Harry POV***

I saw the cutest girl in the crowd. She had light brown hair with a Jean jacket that said 'Janetsy'. I guess her name's Janetsy. I should so talk to her backstage.

***Liam POV***

I saw the cutest girl in the crowd. She had black hair with a Jean jacket that said 'Brenda'. I guess her name's Brenda. I should so talk to her backstage.

***Zayn POV***

I saw the cutest girl in the crowd. She had light brown hair with a Jean jacket that said 'Avery'. I guess her name's Avery. I should so talk to her backstage.

***Louis POV***

I saw the cutest girl in the crowd. She had red hair with a Jean jacket that said 'Kristy'. I guess her name's Kristy. I should so talk to her backstage.

***Melissa POV***

I just made eye contact with Niall James Horan. I broke out of my trance when Liam started singing.

'People say we shouldn't be

together, too young to know

about forever but I say that

they don't know what they

talk-talk-talking about'

Then Harry started singing.

'But this love is only getting

stronger so I don't wanna

wait any longer I just wanna

tell the world that you're

mine, girl'

The song went on and the concert was over. Me and the girls started walking out but then we heard somebody calling us but not by our names. Anyway it was Paul running towards. We were all utterly confused. "would you girls like some backstage passes?" he asked. Yes. Yes we do!!! "yeah!" we all said in unison. "Okay come on follow me." said Paul and we followed behind him. We got to big double doors where there were two huge men. "show them your passes ladies" said Paul. We held up our passes and the huge guys opened the doors for us. Whoa. It's busy back here.

"okay so you girls go to your favourite guys' dressing room. Knock first." said Paul.

Kristy went to Louis' room, Janetsy went to Harry's room, Brenda went to Liam's room, Avery went to Zayn's room, and I went to Niall's room.

I knocked softly. "come in" Niall's voice yelled from inside. I'm finally meeting my future husband. I have to look good. I fixed my hair and straigtened out my clothes. Here we go.

I opened the door and he was sitting on the couch with a magazine. One word. Sexy.

"Hello" I said softly. "Hi what's your name?" he asked me looking up from his magazine. "I'm Melissa". "Hey Melissa. I just wanted to ask you why you reacted how you did when a girl behind you pushed you? Did your parents ever teach you that violence isn't the answer?"

The thing is that this girl behind me pushed me on purpose and I said ' Excuse you bitch' and she pulled my hair so I kinda punched her in the face.

"My parents did teach me that. Except my parents got murdered in a robbery 5 years ago" I sobbed quietly. I guess he heard me sobbing because he came and comforted me asking, "are you ok Melissa?"

"Melissa. I'm sorry I even mentioned that. I stopped sobbing buy I kept my head down. "Melissa. Look at me. I wanna see your beautiful face." he called me beautiful. I've never had a boy call me beautiful and mean it. I looked up, into his blue eyes. "you think I'm beautiful?" I whispered to him. "yeah. Because you are." he whispered back. We were leaning in closer and closer until our lips touched. His lips are so soft. We kissed gently.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oooh!! They kissed!! Awesome!!!! So I think I'll update everyday unless I have a lot of homework. Also in the next chapter that I'll be posting in an hour, will be about what the others did. if you know what I mean ;)***wiggles eyebrows*** 

Deuces!

~JJ Horan