the delivery

"Oh,SHIT hakeem my water broke!"alex yelled to hakeem. "I am coming"hakeem called running up stairs. He grabbed her and took her to the car and drove off to the emergency room.alex was instantly taken to have the baby.
9 hours later
Two butiful girls were born.when hakeem first held them he was amazed with how calm the were.then the doctor asked for there names hakeem said,"princess jade lyon and Alexxis diamond lyon."then a few minuets later cookie, lousious and jamal came in. The first thing cookie did was hold the babys. Then loucious asked,"what are there names?"Then hakeem said,"there names are Princess jade lyon and Alexxis diamond lyon."Then jamal said how butiful."Then alex woke up.And hakeem got up and gave alex a kiss.Alex asked," where are the babys?then hykem replied,"my mom's holding them."then a few hours later they said alex could go home but the babys had to stay for a few more days.so hakeem drove alex home and they went inside.to celebrate the drank a few shots and you guessed it she got drunk and was giving hakeem a lap dance.She was twerking and grinding on hakeem and she started calling him daddy.then alex started sucking and kissing his neck.Then hakeem said," maybe you had a little bit to much whiskey ."Then alex said," Noo Daddy i am fine. But you need to be inside of me."Then hakeem said," no i am going to put you in bed."Then he took her upstairs.But while hakeem was taking alex upstairs she kept sucking on his neck and told him,"You need to be inside me daddy."And on that note hakeem hurried and put her in bed so she could get some sleep. Before hakeem walked out alex said,"daddy stay her with me?"Then hakeem hoped in bed. And alex roled over started kissing hakeem's neck. Then she fell a sleep on his chest.