Neuvillette oneshot

Hey been a really long fucking while. I update this book like once in a blue moon bc the other one didn't get as much attention lol. Anyway *throws sime fluff at you guys* enjoy!

"hi~" you whispered in your husband's ear, while he was working on some paperwork. You gently massaged his shoulder, enjoying the teasy atmosphere. "Hello love..do you need something?" He said, but his focus was kept on the papers in front of him. "Maybe~" you kept on whispering in his ear, your arms wrapped around his neck. " Are you free tonight ?" You asked him, with a gentle voice, you could discern the faintest of smile of his face. "If you need ne to free some time, then yes, i am" you smiled at this, enjoying the fact that he was making effort to clear up his schedule for you." Perfect~ how about i ask you out on a date ? What do you say, going out stargazing with your wife, hiw does that sound ?" The faint smile was clear now, he turned to you "that sounds lovely...what time would you like to go ?" You smile at him, your gentle eyes looking in his "how about i come pick you up here around six ?" Like that, we might have a chance to watch the sunset along with it" you walked towards him, standing between his legs, raising his chin so he was looking at you. He just couldn't resist wrapping his arms around you"sounds wonderful, love" he answered, you leaned down to connect your lips with his in a passionate kiss, he kissed you back, his heart fluttering. How he wished this would last forever. You broke the kiss "i'll see you this evening, goodbye my love" you said, giving him one last peck "goodbye love" he said, already missing the feeling of your body against his. He gazed at your back as you walked towards the door of his office, leaving without another word, he was already impatient to this date.

...

A light knock on his office door could be heard "come in " neuvillette said, he raised his gaze, seeing you at his door. Walking towards his desk, you were dressed pretty comfortably but still had an elegant vibe to it. Neuvillette smiled at this, he put his pen in the rest, you offered him your hand, now standing next to him. " Ready..?" You asked him as he nodded, grabbing your hand with his larger one, his eyes never left yours. That's something about neuvillette, he wasn't scared of maintaining eye contact, you smiled at him guiding him outside. He followed you as you guided him out in the nature, somewhere tranquil, near a river. You sat down with him on a little blanket, leaning against him as the stars shined high in the sky. "The stars look wonderful" you said in a quiet and gentle voice, while neuvillette gently wrapped an arm around you. " They do.." he answered of the same tone. You both sat in silence while you occasionally pointed at some constellations you could see. Neuvillette absolutely loved to see the smile on your face, he would give anything even if it was to see you smile for a split second. You snuggled a little more against him, you both observing the dark skies illuminated by the thousands of stars that shined high. It was a beautiful view, luckily you were far from the city, meaning there was no close light that ruined the view. While this was one of thr most enjoyable dates you've had with Neuvillette, your eyes started to drop, your eyelids felt heavy. Your husband could feel your drowsiness, but as he was about to ask you if you wanted to go back. You were fast asleep on him, he smiled at this, he tightened his grip on you, snaking an arm beneath your knees, lifting you up with ease. He carried you, while you snuggled against his chest. He smiled, leaving a kiss on your forehead while he kept you the closest to him possible. He made it back to your shared home, he somehow managed to unlock the door, he gently put you on the bed. Not bothering to wake you up, he laid down next to you, one arm draped over you...

Yea, even though it's finished i still write on it so i would actually still write request if you send any lol. Bye