Xiao Oneshot

Btw I'm using the reader from my headcanons for this Oneshot.

You were strucking the strings of your guitar, a calming melody produced by the instrument resting in your lap. You were sitting on verr goldet's desk, she seemed relaxed at the sound of the wonderful melody, but whatever was going on you felt like paying Xiao a visit. You hadn't seen him in a few days, bidding goodbye to verr, you headed in your room to get changed in some more comfortable clothes. A black short and a crimson crop top to fit the warm evening weather. You put your hair in a bun( for the bald people I'm rly sorry) you headed to the terrace with a smile. You hoped he would come, you wouldn't call him because you knew you would distract and interrupt him. Waiting patiently, admiring the stars with a smile, random things went through your mind that evening. The warm breeze of liyue was really something, the most comforting thing apart from Xiao arms. You closed your eyes enjoying the amazing feeling that this breeze procured you. ( N/a: idk if I already gave you a vision so I'm giving you pyro) you spinned some flames above your finger, the light and warmth emerging from the flames was captiving you. It was so captivating that you didn't even notice Xiao's presence. He groaned catching your attention, you turned your head towards him and smiled brightly before giving him a tight hug.  He groaned again before hugging you back" I missed you Xiao!" He looked at you like he was even more moody than ever" you better have missed me" he said looking elsewhere. You giggled before putting your hand on his cheek" your moody today, what might have happened to my vigilant yaksha" he groaned annoyed or was he really annoyed ? I'd say more embarrassed. Your eyes wandered to the top of his head to find cat ears, you gasped. Your head reached behind them to scratch em lightly. Your boyfriend let out a surprised gasp before grabbing your hand" and what do you think your doing !" You giggled again amused of his annoyed tone" their so cuuute~" " h-huh no! They look hideous" you kept telling him he's adorable with these ears" stop saying I'm cute, I'm a yaksha, not a housepet!" " Awww. Lemme pet you pleaseee" " n-no!" You pouted, inflating your cheeks, one look at you and he was already struggling to stop you from petting him. You looked back at him, dead in the eyes, he sighted loudly finally letting go of your wrist to let you pet his ears." F-fine... But only this once!" A smile appeared on your face again and your hand reached ou to his ears. At the contact of your fingers in his cat ears, he started purring! Your cheeks took a red color while he was awfully embarrassed if this." This i-is so embarrassing " he mumbled to himself, your hand slid down to his cheek. You were on your toes to give him a soft kiss( yes you're that short) Xiao blushed even more until he hid his face in your neck. You laughed, he was absolutely the cutest, he groaned again very annoyed ( embarrassed) of this.

End~

This a short os but I hope you liked it!

Also I wanted to leave a small ending message.

Idk if some of you have herd about Tighnari eng va behavior. I am not saying I will stop posting content of our fox boy forever but I might remove him from the headcanons for a short period. I am fully aware this has nothing to do with the character and that Tighnari would always want you to take care of yourself. But unfortunately, writing about this character might make me uncomfortable and I promise I will do a catch up chapter if he do miss some of the headcanons. But if you guys have really not heard about this I will talk more of this here, to the victims of what had happened, my heart is with you. If you do wish to know more just search it up I guess, or you might find it on twitter on one of Tighnari eng va mod account. I am sorry to not be able to share more. I also prefer not pronounce or write this name, I would like this keep this anonym and if you know you do as you wish I will not talk further more about this. Hope you all have a nice day!