end chapter

Hey to all of you.

I'm probably going to cry while writing this but it doesn't matter. Im going to say it just like that, this is the end of this book. I'm going to start a new project, I'm Rly crying cause I loved talking with all of you in the comment section seeing tons of support and goofy comment. You all really helped me get through rough times and I'll always be grateful! I'm sorry if most of this book was just me being goofy with all of you and I thank you for your patience with me. I know there were a lot of times when I was absent for a while. Especially from mid October to mid December. I'm happy that you made it here, I hope I'll see some of you on my new book. I know not a lot of people won't go on the new project because it won't focus on genshin impact. So I'm going to say it; i don't want to say goodbye but I can't provide these headcanons anymore. So again thank you for making it u til the end. The new project will focus on haikyu headcanons and os. Since my tiger books were in French not a lot of you has seen my power for os hehe. But if you go check out the other project I hope you can be as natural as all of you were here. This book was like my home, so I hope to create a new one on the other one.

Thank you for reading all of my rambling, I'm litteraly crying because I don't want to say goodbye but I have to. I don't want to keep a book unfinished knowing well I will never finish it. Tysm for all of this it was a pleasure to be able to chat with all of you. Especially that I got to become friend with a few of you!

Special thank you to:
Notaverygoodidea: someone who accepted me as myself and I was happy to be able to share a part of my life with them. Tysm.

teaabexx someone who was with me the whole time across my adventure with writing in Wattpad. We don't talk anymore but if you see this I want to tell you that I rely miss you and that talking to you brought me a lot of joy.

There are a lot of people other than these two that I have talked to and befriended. But these are very special people to me do again big thx to these two and all of you. Idk what I would have done without y'all.

With this. I shall say goodbye