Epilogue

Yea, decided to end it here. But y'all get to see how Soundwave and Rod-McDonald are doing!

Primus, Hot Rod thought, chuckling. He was watching Soundwave and their sparkling, Y/N.

"Y/N, chill out with your Sire." Hot Rod called to Y/N. Apparently Y/N was banging on Soundwave's chassis, trying to convince their sire to let Galaxeye and Laserbeak out.
"COME ONNNNNNNNN, SIRE! JUST ONE TIME, I SWEAR!" Y/N whined, but that didn't work.

Soundwave just stared down at Y/N, laughing at them silently. "No matter how hard to try, it won't work." Soundwave said, taking his visor off and tossing it over to Hot Rod.

The red mech caught the visor, holding onto it.

"PLEASEEEEE! I PROMISE I WONT BUST ONE OF GALAXEYE'S WINGS AGAIN!" Y/N whined once more.

"You what?!" Hot Rod said, running over to Soundwave and Y/N. "I'm sorry, but Y/N ruined Galaxeye's wing?!"
Soundwave shrugged. "Yeah, guess so. Wasn't really a big deal, th—Scrap." Soundwave said, sighing.

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT GALAXEYE'S WING WAS BROKEN! WHAT THE FRAG IS WRONG WITH YOU, SOUNDWAVE?!" Hot Rod kept yelling spike-helm scrap at Soundwave, Soundwave staying quiet but looking down at his sparkmate.

"Okay, fine, Y/N, here." Soundwave said, opening his chassis, Galaxeye and Laserbeak flying out.
Y/N and the two birds went off to somewhere, disappearing.

"Seriously? You thought making Y/N leave with the birds would calm me down? Well, then you thought right." Hot Rod huffed.
"Ha," Soundwave said, brushing his servo against Hot Rod's, digits intertwining.
"What now, want me to frag the scrap outta you?" Hot Rod said, leaning against Soundwave.

"No, I'd rather be the one~" Soundwave cooed, scooping Hot Rod up and putting his battle mask away, his fangs showing, and his intake smirking.
"Hah! Well, not happening, like, ever." Hot Rod teased, booping the space between Soundwave's optics.

"You sure? You were singing your best 'song' ever~" Soundwave said, then earned a slap from Hot Rod.
"Suck it up, glitch, that was megacycles ago." Hot Rod pouted.

"First of all, that was not megacycles ago, that was only two megacycles ago. And second of all, suck what up? Your spike?~" Soundwave added, his seductive tone on.

"OH, SHUT—MPHHhhhHhHhhH—!" Hot Rod muffled, getting interrupted by Soundwave kissing him.

"You're annoying, amazing, but act like a glitch when you're mad. I'm tired of your stupid complaints." Soundwave said, patting the red mech on the helm, then going where Y/N was.

"If you want to support our sparkling , then follow me." Soundwave said, walking away.

Hot Rod pouted, but followed his sparkmate.

The end.

~
WOWIE! THIS IS MY FIRST FINISHED BOOK! Yeah, I've never finished one, even on my main. Well, thank you all for reading this. I love all the support y'all have given me throughout this entire book!
-Writer.