6 - Aftermath Of Orion

This is basically the aftermath of Orion/Optimus so
But I'll include Hot Rod and Soundwave with a bit of fluff
——
3rd Person's POV

It was a regular day in the Metroplex; Hot Rod and Soundwave hanging out at MacCadam's, Orion doing whatever an archivist would do, Windblade and Bee doing what best friends would always do, whatever.

But Thunderhowl, he was.. bored. For the first time in kilo-cycles, he was bored.
This was normal; he was a non-stop fighting knight who never got free time.

The knight went over to MacCadam's, not even caring what lead ahead.

"Yo, Thunderhowl!" Hot Rod said as he went over to Thunderhowl. "How's it going, being able to finally relax?"

Thunderhowl had an expression that said terrible.

Soundwave got a plug, and he connected it to some sort of cord.

(Yes, I'm referencing that one episode)

The dark blue mech searched for a song to play, eventually found one and played it.

Thunderhowl looked at Soundwave, then at Hot Rod, and realized Hot Rod was a blushing mess, who was looking right at Soundwave. "He's always like this, or no?" Thunderhowl guessed, raising an optical ridge.

"Well—No, not really. It's been a long time since he's played music, so." Hot Rod shrugged, the red mech sitting at a table. "Go order something," Hot Rod intaked, opticing at MacCadam.

Thunderhowl went over, while Hot Rod just watched Soundwave.

Then, Orion came in the shop, looking at Soundwave like he was crazy. "Hello, Orion!" MacCadam greeted as he gave Thunderhowl a mug of energon.

"Thank you," Thunderhowl said. "Not a problem!" MacCadam said.

Orion, waved over to MacCadam, the mech sitting down at a table.

"Hey, Orion!" Bumblebee called, the yellow mech smiling at his sire-figure. Orion walked over to him, curious why he called him over. "Yes, Bumblebee?" He asked.

Bumblebee was a bit curious, not wanting to crack too much out of the archivist, while Windblade thought it was a bad idea. "Do you still hold the Matrix of Leadership? If you do, then are you still a Prime even though you've said you're no longer going to lead us as one?" Bumblebee babbled, very curious.

Hot Rod noticed, walking over to the scene. "Bee, Orion's got his secrets. Leave him alone sometimes, alright?" Hot Rod patted his little brother on the back plate, going back to the table he was sitting at and continued to watch Soundwave.

Soundwave was playing a song made by a human, who was all the way on Earth, named "Better Place".

The dark blue mech was playing it for, you guessed it, Hot Rod.

Hot Rod smiled, though the others in MacCadam's were definitely saying scrap like Hot Rod and Soundwave sitting on a berth: k-i-s-s-i-n-g or Soundwave and Hot Rod should kiss right now or other scrap.

"Bumblebee, I do not think I am a Prime anymore, if that is what you wanted to know." Orion chuckled, heading back to his table.

When Soundwave's song was finished, he unplugged the cord that played the music, walked over to Hot Rod and took off his battle mask, giving him a peck on the dermas.

Hot Rod blushed, smiling after. "Love you too..?" He said.

Soundwave smiled back and put his battle mask on, the others besides Bumblebee and Orion all shook to see Soundwave's intake.

"YOU HAVE AN INTAKE?!"

———
Sorry for making this shit so short all the time, I got school and I'm rly busy irl