Author's Note

Hey Everyone!

I've recently been inspired by the newest season of Dancing With The Stars. I am absolutely in love with Valentin Chmerkovskiy and last season I watched his amazing chemistry with Kelly Monaco, I don't know if any of you watched, but they were THE CUTEST. This season, his partner is Zendaya Coleman. She's from Disney Channel's 'Shake It Up'. I absolutely love her and think she's gorgeous.

When I watched their rehearsals for their first dance I couldn't help but think how adorable they were together. Unfortunately she's 16 and he's 27... so that's a whole eleven year difference in age.

Either way, I think they're so cute and their first dance was so passionate and just incredible. Age difference doesn't bother me much in my little brain, seeing as I've fallen for guys a good 6 or 7 years older than me haha. SO.. I've decided to write a fanfic about their forbidden romance- hence the title.

This is mostly for my enjoyment, but I do really hope that you all love it as well!

Please Vote or Comment on this if you're looking forward to reading it! :)

PS. Obviously they could not and should not have a relationship like this seeing as it would be illegal.. just so you all know I don't think it's okay or anything. I just think they're cute and if she were older it wouldn't matter the age difference!

Thanks for reading!

--Jocelyn xx