Chapter 5: Roxy's Enchantix

Lumna10 this is the chapter that you will learn about how Electra handles losing now.

"Whoa! Here we are, the Earth Kingdom," Flora announced. She noticed that her bracelet glowed a little bit.
"What's happening?" Bloom asked.
"The earth bracelet Arcadia gave me is showing me where Stoney's power comes from. It looks like a dark void."
"So, let me get this right," Stella remarked. "The magic element within us leads us to the same element outside of us?"
"Exactly. Since Flora and Roxy are earth elemental fairies, they have a stronger connection to the earth element than we do," Tecna observed.

Meanwhile, Roxy was battling Stoney and her army of stone creatures.
"Mom, you have to leave," she cautioned. "This is too dangerous!"
"I'm not leaving you," Morgana replied as she transformed into an Enchantix variant.

 "This is too dangerous!""I'm not leaving you," Morgana replied as she transformed into an Enchantix variant

(I know this isn't Enchantix, but I think it is. It's the Earth fairy's version of Enchantix.)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Musa tried blasting the dark hole with her Sound Wave Attack, but it didn't work.
Stella's Ocean of Light hit the void and bounced back.
Aisha saw a river nearby and tried blasting the void with water, but it didn't seem to do much.
"Wait, girls!" Flora called. "What if I use the Legendix power to destroy the void?"
"I think you should go for it!" Musa replied encouragingly.
"Can we use other transformations in mini-worlds?" Tecna asked.
"Yeah," Aisha replied. "We've used various transformations in the most unusual locations. It should be no different here."
(Authors Note: Aisha is referring to two different instances where the girls used other transformations in different circumstances: 1) the time Aisha was blinded by Valtor and they had to go underwater to find Queen Ligea. They used the base transformation there:

2) the time Electra sensed that Energy City was in danger and Hecate attacked them underwater. While the other seven girls were transformed into Sirenix, Roxy transformed into Pyrix.

Back to the rewrite!)"Makes sense that we can use other transformations in these situations," Bloom remarked

"Makes sense that we can use other transformations in these situations," Bloom remarked. "Go for it, Flora."
"Flora, Pyrix!"

""Flora, Pyrix!"

"Legendix!"

Flora directed her attention to the black hole and prepared her flower arrow

Flora directed her attention to the black hole and prepared her flower arrow. "Life Essence! Ugh!!!" She shot her arrow at the void and destroyed it with a burst of flower petals.
"You did it, Flora!" Stella cheered as Flora returned to her Enchantix transformation.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Above the surface, Roxy and Morgana continued battling Stoney.
"Polar Bear Cloak!" A blue aura shield deflected the stone barrage.
Morgana used a green light to try to pulverize the stone creatures but failed.
"You losers don't stand a chance!" Stoney cackled, sending petrifying rays at Roxy and Morgana.
"Mom, look out!" Roxy yelled, standing in front of her mom, only to be petrified in the process. Morgana also was turned to stone.
Suddenly, a blue light surrounded Roxy. She broke the curse, transformed into Enchantix.

The other seven girls, who had arrived just in time to see what was happening, gasped at the sight of Roxy's Enchantix

"You did it, Roxy!" Bloom cheered. "You got your Enchantix!"
Roxy blushed and smiled.
Stoney saw the new full-fledged fairy and vanished, taking her stone creatures with her. "We will meet again," she bellowed forebodingly.
Electra saw Morgana, who had been petrified by Stoney and asked, "What happened to her?"
"I tried protecting her from the attack, but Stoney petrified both of us," Roxy explained. "But, thankfully, I broke free, thanks to the Enchantix power."
Electra, hearing the explanation, was visibly upset, but she started to hum, releasing positive energy into the air.
The other girls gasped at her reaction.
"You're not angry that they lost to Stoney?" Flora asked, visibly irritated.
"Not in the slightest," Electra replied. "Remember my change of heart?"
"Oh, yeah," Stella remembered. "You said something about loving to win more than hating to lose, right?"
"Right. Now just wasn't the right time to pay Stoney back. But the right moment will come. We just have to wait for it."
"Electra is right," Tecna observed. "If we were to attack now, it would have been a very big mistake.
"But hey! At least the sight of Roxy's Enchantix was enough to scare Stoney away," Stella said jokingly.
"Some fairy dust should break the spell and free Morgana," Roxy beamed with determination. She sprinkled fairy dust over Morgana, freeing her from the petrification.
The others cheered as the mom-daughter duo returned to normal.