Chapter 2: Sophix Returns

Previously, the eight girls were introduced to Stoney, the formerly supreme witch of nature. They managed to scare her away, and the girls now are going to earn their new Sophix powers.

The ethereal fairies gave each girl a glowing orb with a lotus flower inside it.
"Bloom, you have the gift of Inner Flame," the blue fairy said.
"Stella, the Guiding Light," the green fairy added.
"Flora, Second Nature," the purple fairy whispered.
"Musa, Pure Harmony."
"Tecna, Higher Order."
"Aisha, the gift of Vital Beat."
"Electra, Dynamic Flow."
"And Roxy, Strength of Nature."
"Thank you, ethereal fairies," Flora said quietly, as the green light vanished.
Bloom sighed. "It feels good to have our new Sophix powers."
"Technically speaking, they're not really new," Tecna remarked. "We just got a little power enhancement. You know, extra powers."
"An enhancement?" Electra asked. "Let's see." She found a dead plant and focused her energy. "Nature's Frequency!" A turquoise aura surrounded the plant. It perked up and blossomed anew.
"Nicely done, Electra!" Aisha complimented. "With these Sophix powers, we will run Stoney right out of this dimension!"
Everyone agreed.
"I sense something," Flora said. "Stoney is around here. I just know it."
"Let's transform and see where she is," Bloom replied.

"I'll teleport us to where she is," Stella suggested

"I'll teleport us to where she is," Stella suggested. "The gift of Sophix is telling me that Stoney is in Gardenia." She used the ring of Solaria to teleport there.

"Looks like those girls just got a new power," Stoney remarked. She laughed. "You can't beat me, I have power too! Stone creatures, go to Gardenia and attack those fairies!" And with that said, she left Gardenia.

The girls arrived in Gardenia.
Stella looked around. "Strange, there's no one here," she remarked.
"Something's here," Tecna replied, scanning the area. "Stoney left behind a few gifts: stone creatures!"
The girls gasped.
"Come on, girls!" Flora ordered.
"Nature's Frequency!" Electra sent pulsating turquoise energy waves at a stone creature, destroying it.
"Purifying Fire!" Bloom's body glowed with an orange flame. The heat that radiated out from her pulverized one stone creature.
"These Sophix powers rock!" Musa exclaimed.
One of the stone creatures shot rocks at the girls.
"Moonlight Protection!" A white barrier surrounded Stella.
"Dance of the Tides!" A blue water shield protected Aisha from the rock attack. (Note, this version of Aisha's spell is not the same as the original version we see in Season 7. Aisha uses actual water to make the shield.)
"These stone creatures are tougher than we thought," Flora said, gasping for air.
"Wait! I got it!" Tecna beamed. She then stood in front of the creatures. A green light surrounded her.
"Higher Order!" she enchanted. "Forces of logic, essence of nature, send these stone creatures back where they came from!" Prisms of green energy pulverized the stone creatures,
"Way to go, Tecna!" Stella cheered as she and the other girls returned to normal.

Stoney was furious. "No way am I going to let those fairies defeat me like that!" she snapped. "Be warned, you little insects! I will have my revenge."

In the next chapter, Stoney gets back at the girls. They learn about the mini worlds and how Stoney will pose a threat to them.

Winx 7 - The Complete RewriteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara