Im here, forever and always.

first, i want to thank pipravihasmyheart  for all of the suggestions!!

"I love you, Sarge" Ravi said, walking out the door to go get dinner for them.

"I love you too, be safe please." Pip said, sort of worried
    Pip and Ravi were living together now, in a one bed two bath apartment. It had a small kitchen, connected to the living room with a small TV hung on the wall. They had been living together for about a year now and they loved being together. Sometimes, they would fight. It was mostly what caused Pips panic attacks. Pip still had panic attacks. They had happened only every month or so now, which seems like a lot but for Pip it was a lot of progress.

      As Ravi left, Pip kept a firm gaze on him, hoping it would keep him safe. To keep herself busy, she started cleaning. She cleaned the small apartment completely in about 20 minutes. She didn't have anything else to do, so she called Ravi.

"Hello, Trouble. What are you up to?" Ravi asked, a little bit of worry in his voice because he didn't like to leave her by herself .

"Nothing. I've just cleaned and really didn't have anything to do, so I called to ask if you are ok and if you got dinner" Pip said, she's getting sort of hungry now.

"I'm ok darling. I'm about five minutes away from the house, ok?" Ravi said, reassuring her

"Ok, I will set the table. I love you." Pip said, calmer now

"Love you too." Ravi lowered his phone and hung up.

Pip was setting the table, waiting for Ravi. Almost two minutes later, which felt like hours for Pip, she heard his knock, long-short-long, at the door. She ran to open the door, stubbing her toe on the couch on accident.

"Hi!" Pip was so happy to see that Ravi was ok and to see that she got food. It was Chinese tonight, which was one of her favorites.
"Hi baby. Did you miss me?" Ravi teased. He loved teasing her

"I missed you very much." Pip replied with teasing, although it was true.

"I missed you a lot too." Ravi said walking to the table, setting down the food

"Thank you for the food, it looks so good" Pip said, sitting down to eat her food.

"Of course honey." Ravi said, also sitting down to start eating

    They both finish their food in a hour, not because it took them that long to eat, it was because they kept talking. They loved talking. Pip always wanted to talk to him. She wanted to tell him how much she loved him. Pip did all of this, just in case. Just in case Max gets out. Just in case she goes to prison. Just in case.

"Do you want to go on a walk?" Pip asked, knowing the answer

"Do you think I don't want to spend time with you?" Ravi always replies with this when Pip asks.

"Ok, go get shoes." Pip says, slipping on her converse.

"Yes Sarge." Ravi jokes, also slipping on his converse.

Ravis converse were dark red, and Pips were light red. She got them for Valentine's Day so they could match.

  As Ravi opened the door for Pip she walked out, holding her jacket in case it gets cold. Ravi walks out and closes the door, locking it. Pip waits and grabs his hand. They walk for about 10 minutes, talking about random things. Until Pip looks over, seeing something she really didn't want to. "Shit," Ravi mumbles as he follows her gaze. It was a guy walking a golden retriever. Pip is lost, thinking about when she lost Barney, when...he killed him. Pip won't look away, knowing she could've saved Barney. She could've saved her best friend.

"Pip, pip look at me." Ravi repeats at least three times. Until Pip finally looks back at Ravi.
"I could've saved him." Pip says, almost at a whisper.

"No, no Pip it wasn't your fault, ok? You could not have known what happened." Ravi tried to calm her down.

"I'm sorry." Pip says out loud, hoping Barney can hear her.

"He loves you. He doesn't blame you. I promise." Ravi is still trying because that's what you do for the girl you love.

"Y-yeah. You're right." Pip pulls Ravi into a hug, "Thank you. I really needed that. I love you."
Ravi holds Pip tightly, for as long as she needed him to. "I love you too, Sarge. I want you to know that I'm here, forever and always."

I just want to thank you for reading this!! I love everyone of you. I'm sorry if my grammar sucks, this was my first story I've ever really made so sorry! If you have any recommendations, they would be greatly appreciated. I will have a schedule soon. I also want you to know that I am still in school so I am not able to post everyday. Anyways, thank you!