Devil's Obsession:Yandare Makima x devil Child reader.

( spoilers of Chainsawman... again.)

(No POV)

*In a cemetery in (H/c)*

At night, the fog only became denser, the horror scenario of being surrounded by dozens of corpses buried a few meters underground was great, but there was no reason for anyone to worry, right? That macabre, zombie Devil, wasn't even active now and on top of that he was in Japan, so why would anyone need to worry about that scenario? Well, the truth is that being surrounded by dead bodies, in one way or another, attracts negative energy .

The cry of parents who will not see their children, of ruined families, of separated friends, of those who everyone always hoped would die and even those who everyone swore would never die, all of these are buried there and these emotions will always appear and explode like an erupting volcano.

But even burying these putrid corpses is what humans are willing to do if it is to get money. Two men, one a hunchbacked old man and the other fat with rotten teeth, were making yet another hole for yet more bodies.

Man 1: *tsk* it's horrible to dig in this weather.

Man 2: stop complaining and dig, I have things to do later.

Man 1: I have your asshole too and you don't see me acting like an asshole.

Man 2: If you insult me again I swear this coke will be for you, you bunch of-

*Crash*

A loud sound that resembled rocks creaking and then falling was heard, the loud sound drew attention, the two looked at each other until the second man decided to do the older man's bidding, he took the flashlight and went towards the source of the noise .

Man 2: what? Hey dude, we have to call someone, there's a child here.

Man1: a what?!

The old man said in doubt as he went to where his colleague was and saw a small child with (h/c) hair and (s/c) skin on top of a tomb, the child seemed confused and looked around trying to understand the things around him.

Man 2: What the hell, now what do we do?

Man 1: I don't know, do you happen to think I know everything?

Man 2: Stop being a hothead and go pick up the phone, we have to call to pick up this girl-

Child: Oh

the child said, making a movement with his hand and then, a part of the fat man's body was eliminated, a bolt of lightning as fast as anyone could see had hit him, now only leaving debris and blood behind. The old man looked back at the child who still looked confused, walking backwards he stumbled and backed away as he looked at the child.

Man 1:D-DEVIL, IT'S A DEVIL.

The old man screamed running away in fear, now the child was alone again as he looked at the remains of his first victim.