Rwby: the grimm child (rwby x grimm child reader)

(Cinder pov)

...I can't believe this, I believe and follow Master Salem faithfully, but this is already too much... I don't know what to do about this, this thing.

Everyone was in Master Salem's meeting room, the room was quiet and no one knew what to say while we were waiting for Salem to appear. But no one said anything, not because everyone hated each other there, but because it stole all the attention even though they were in the room. next room eating the remains of some animal.

Mercury: I'm the only one who didn't like that, that thing almost took my fingers off.

Emerald: I said don't come close, but Nooooo, you have to ignore me.

Watts: He tried to rip my face off, and after they managed to get him away from me, he tried to rip my mustache off with those dirty hands of his.

Tyrian:HAHAHA, I liked him, I threw him a weak grimm, he then tried to cut what was left, I thought it was fantastic.

Cinder: ...Am I the only one who sees how serious the situation is? I faithfully believe in Salem's plans... BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS, what is her plan? And how could we even try to tame it when at the slightest slip it tries to tear our flesh away?

WHAT IS ALL THIS SCREAMING?

The door opened and Master Salem entered the hall with all his grandeur, but next to him was that "child", I think a hybrid of human and grimm is her most unusual plan.

From what I was told, Salem used a type of energy and magic to create a grimm with a human shape and a mind similar to that of a very intelligent animal, the appearance of a child is due to him having been created a short time ago and a new specie...

From what I was told, Salem used a type of energy and magic to create a grimm with a human shape and a mind similar to that of a very intelligent animal, the appearance of a child is due to him having been created a short time ago and a new species is difficult to create a being with an adult body. He is aggressive towards all of us, except for Salem (He can't fully communicate but he tries to call her master...While he calls us food or piece of meat.)

Cinder: Master Salem, I'm sorry for my behavior, it's just that I don't understand what your plan is with a hybrid grimm, we already have other grimms that can have much better results than he can generate.