An Ordinary Day in 87 (yandare fem willian afton x child reader)

(Some things I want to say, I'm going to reimagine some events from the timeline. Even though the story is called 87, the story takes place in 85. From what I researched, William's feminine name is Wilma.)

____

1983

(No POV)

A small pizzeria was bustling, the sound of children running, shouting and having fun was impossible to ignore. Fredbear's Family Diner always had something to catch the children's attention. The plan to make presentations of their mascots when someone had a birthday always generated great excitement among customers along with the joy of the youngest. But someone wasn't happy with the whole situation... and that little person was the young birthday boy.

The crying child sat on his knees, crying softly, but no one seemed to pay attention to him except for her bullies. Four pre-teens, masked with the faces of the pizzeria's mascots, were cornering the child and laughing at him. The young man with the Foxy the Pirate mask was laughing harder than the others.

Boy with Bonnie mask: Wow, your brother is kind of a baby isn't He?

Boy with Freddy mask: It's Hilarious,Why don't we help him get a closer look! He will love it!"

Crying child:No! Please!

Boy with a foxy mask:Come on guys, let's give this little man a lift. He wants to get up close and personal!"

The four young people grabbed the boy by the arms and lifted him up and carried him with his small legs dragging on the ground while he struggled and the older ones laughed at him and took him away.''No! I do not want to go"

The child screamed endlessly, desperate to get any kind of help, but the shouting from the party was drowning out his screams, funny when you remember who the birthday boy was.

They arrived in front of the main stage, among the duo of main characters, the only one who was stealing the show now was Fredbear, the golden and robust Animatronic. The dead robot eyes looking at the children in front of him. The child's eyes were watering and he was almost screaming in fear.

Boy in foxy mask: Did you hear the little man! He wants to get even closer! Haha ha!

The kids made it even closer to Fredbear's, the metal plates made the metal mouth open and close, so close to a child's fragile head wouldn't be a good idea for any kind of conscious person.

Boy in the foxy mask:Hey guys, I think the little man said he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss! ON THREE! One.... two..... and three.

The children placed him closer to Fredbear, the crying child's head was placed in the metal jaw. The boy struggled and tried to get out, but it wasn't working. The young people laughed when they saw the child struggle, his laughter accompanied the children's music. The song must have seemed to be sung by Fredbear with his mouth opening and closing, even with something in his mouth the robot's programming was stronger than a mere child inside its metal plates.

*Chomp*

................

*2 years later*

1985

((Y/n) pov)

*7 years*

I don't believe Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. I only saw about it on TV, when I could watch TV. of course. I was delighted about how beautiful this place was. The other children wasted no time and went to play with the available things. I come to reality and finally realize that I look stupid standing there drooling just imagining the possibilities of fun, "come on (y/n) this is going to be the best birthday ever." I imagined myself playing.